2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We need a slot WR and deep threat. 

I’d like Hollywood at 35 or Emanuel Hall with our 4th if he’s there. 

I hate that the last memory in my head of brown is his disappearing act vs bama. 

I know he was hurt but it just left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Just now, FreshPrince said:

I hate that the last memory in my head of brown is his disappearing act vs bama. 

I know he was hurt but it just left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Well Alabama’s D is ridiculous and they gameplanned for Brown. 

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

With Brown, Williams, and Brown we’d have three guys who can all work the under neath and all go deep. What a passing offense...

I’m not knocking you for liking him, I won’t be mad if we draft him. I’m just saying I hate that the last game I watched him play he had zero catches. It’s more a knock on me that I can’t just let it go. 

57 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We need a slot WR and deep threat. 

I’d like Hollywood at 35 or Emanuel Hall with our 4th if he’s there. 

Brown and Williams have plenty of experience doing both. In fact, I doubt there's a receiver in this draft who would be better than either in that regard in their first year, including Hollywood.

35 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

With Brown, Williams, and Brown we’d have three guys who can all work the under neath and all go deep. What a passing offense...

We have too many holes to invest a high pick into a receiver when we just spent $95M on Brown and Williams. 

12 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

I’m not knocking you for liking him, I won’t be mad if we draft him. I’m just saying I hate that the last game I watched him play he had zero catches. It’s more a knock on me that I can’t just let it go. 

Rather get that Andy wr from umass in later rounds 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Damn, Hollywood Brown is freaking crazy fast. Looks a lot like Desean Jackson. I bet pairing him with AB would drive both to work even harder.

I don't really trust a 5'9" 165 WR going across the middle of the field in the NFL. Dude is freaking tiny.

Archived