2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 hours ago, roi34 said:

Miami offers next yr first, #13 and 2nd this year. 

For #4.

Yes?

Abso-freaking-lutley. Bosa is going to be gone and so will Williams probably as well.  Take the picks and all the sudden the raiders have the ability to move anywhere in the 2020 draft. In this draft there’s kind of a talent plateau after Bosa an Williams. I’d be much happier with Sweat White Bush or Hollywood Brown at 13 than Josh Allen at 4. 

3 hours ago, G said:

I think we trade up with SF for Bosa and give up one of our 1sts. Some 9er fans I know love them some Sweat on a trade down so if Murray goes , 4 will have Bosa/Allen or Q which getting an extra 1st might be too tempting, especially being they could trade down again if Sweat/Burns is the elephant in the room. If Murray is a bluff then we're screwed. LOL

EDIT: Of course staying firm and getting one of those 3 works too. Could also trade up with 24/27 or 35 into the teens and get a faller.

I wouldn’t mind trading up for Bosa, but I’m not giving up one of the firsts. Even when the bears traded with the niners it was just a third i believe. There’s way too many holes on the defense to be trading away firsts. The Raiders still need DE LBs and a FS on defense. 

38 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

The Raiders still need DE LBs and a FS on defense. 

I thought Joyner was the FS. DE Bosa, LB Bush or Wilson, S Adderly or Thornhill

I think we need a WR and that's what I'd like that other first for personally.

38 minutes ago, G said:

I thought Joyner was the FS. DE Bosa, LB Bush or Wilson, S Adderly or Thornhill

I think we need a WR and that's what I'd like that other first for personally.

I think the Raiders will use Joyner as a slot/safety hybrid. Honestly with Kelce and Henry in the division the Raiders need another safety to match up with them considering that their current starters are about 6-8 inches shorter than them. Don't give me Erik Harris, he's just another in a long line of overachieving not quite good enough players.

Even after the AB trade I'd still like to spend a high pick on a WR. AJ Brown, Harry, Campbell, or someone like that. Alternatively, I'd be cool with taking a TE high like Fant or Smith (I doubt Hockenson makes it anywhere near our late 1st picks) and WR later in the draft. 

7 hours ago, roi34 said:

Miami offers next yr first, #13 and 2nd this year. 

For #4.

Yes?

Definitely. But I don't see Miami doing that. They're in full rebuild mode. Making several big money veteran cuts and letting players like James and Wake walk. Don't think they'd be inclined to give up that much draft capital. Especially since next year's first is looking like a top 10 pick.

Archived