2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just saw a report the Niners are still enamored with NB and will kick Buckner inside and have NB and Ford on the Edge. 

That’s fine. I really think looking 5 years back, QW will be the universal agreed best player in this draft class. 

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Just saw a report the Niners are still enamored with NB and will kick Buckner inside and have NB and Ford on the Edge. 

That’s fine. I really think looking 5 years back, QW will be the universal agreed best player in this draft class. 

Me too man, me too. I am all in on Q.

15 hours ago, Chali21 said:

If the niners are there they are taking Bosa. They already have an overabundance of young DTs they need an edge guy.

I think we trade up with SF for Bosa and give up one of our 1sts. Some 9er fans I know love them some Sweat on a trade down so if Murray goes , 4 will have Bosa/Allen or Q which getting an extra 1st might be too tempting, especially being they could trade down again if Sweat/Burns is the elephant in the room. If Murray is a bluff then we're screwed. LOL

EDIT: Of course staying firm and getting one of those 3 works too. Could also trade up with 24/27 or 35 into the teens and get a faller.

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

Miami offers next yr first, #13 and 2nd this year. 

For #4.

Yes?

Would I take it? Yes. Will it happen? Not unless they're madly in love with Haskins. Miami is going into rebuild mode. That pick next year will be likely be very high

Archived