2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Niners on the verge of getting Dee Ford. See how that affects there plans on taking Bosa

Erik Armstead played well at end for them, too. They could very well end up drafting Quinnen ahead of Bosa or trading back.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Depending on the money Ford gets. Have to think they will be lookin to trade down. Wouldn't mind trading up with them and getting Bosa if Murray goes one. 

I wonder what it would take to get to #2. Even #3 to ensure we get one of Q or Bosa.

I’ve always been hard against a trade up.. but what if Bosa is sitting at #3? 

According to the trade value chart, a 2nd Round Pick should be more than enough to move from #4 to #3 and the Jets DESPERATELY need a 2nd Round Pick. They have ao many holes.

DE Nick Bosa

LB Devin Bush

WR at 27

Still a pretty dang good haul. 

I don’t see how Bosa gets passed the Jets at 3. We should hope Murray goes 1 and then either 49ers or Jets trade back with the Giants for Haskins and we get one of Williams/Bosa. 

If not Q/Bosa I want to trade back and add a 2nd/3rd this year and something next year. 

11 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

I don’t see how Bosa gets passed the Jets at 3. We should hope Murray goes 1 and then either 49ers or Jets trade back with the Giants for Haskins and we get one of Williams/Bosa. 

If not Q/Bosa I want to trade back and add a 2nd/3rd this year and something next year. 

Let's say that QB's go 1 and 2 that would leave us to chose between 2 of the 3 (Bosa, Allen or Williams).  I assume Bosa will be the first D player off the board, you think taking Williams over Allen is a slam dunk because I sure dont?  Josh Allen appears to be a stud at a premium position.  

Archived