Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

34 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well I can’t explain it. I know I was on this site back then, I found the site exactly when and where I said I did. Heck, I may have even had a different screen name bc in college I only used the site a little bit bc I didn’t have the internet in my apartment, I had to go to the library or computer lab room. Then, for a few years I wasn’t on until 2004 rolled around and I was living with my best friend in an apartment. In those two or three years I may have had to change my screen name bc it was years inbetween my posts.

who the hell knows!

All I know is that I’m not making it up.  You all can believe whatever you want in your constant quest to make me look like a liar and an idiot.

No constant quest. Just the only evidence we have is from 2004. If you had a different screen name, then that is what @Woz was referring to when he said perhaps a "3rd screenname?"

So, cool.

44 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I still can't figure out why we haven't extended Scherff. This needs to be done asap. You would think this is currently our biggest priority 

Why? We have him for 3 years . This year and two Franchise Tags B|

1 hour ago, Bo Duke said:

I still can't figure out why we haven't extended Scherff. This needs to be done asap. You would think this is currently our biggest priority 

If I had to guess, it's because the front office is focused on the draft. I would expect the extension to come in the summertime.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Can't be true . saw a tweet on B R that we traded Vernon Davis and 2nd round next year and 3rd round in 2021 for Stephon Diggs. Gotta be B S ..

Cannot see any references to it other than this one rando on Twitter:

I would assume it to be rumor/trolling until shown something legitimate.

Though, there is this:

https://kfan.iheart.com/featured/vikings-blog/content/2019-03-16-diggs-to-washington-whats-the-deal-with-this-photo/

4 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

He's fought through a lot of injuries over the years, and the contracts given to offensive guards have gotten to the "nuts" baseline.  I am not sure if they plan on extending him to be honest.  

Archived