Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

Just now, NickButera said:

Boom. All we need now is to get Napoleon Kaufman out of retirement and we can start an Uncle Drew team

I remember quote recently Jerry Rice said he could still outplay 80% of the receivers in this league. Sign him to. 

19 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The Raiders could trade a 7th for AB and the media will bash them. I don't understand the Raider hate with the media. They love to hate on Gruden. Trade hasn't even happened and twitter is saying how it's a failure for Gruden

The worse one I saw was from Geoff Schwartz who said if the Raiders trade for Brown after trading cooper then they don't deserve to have no stadium to play in. 

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The Raiders could trade a 7th for AB and the media will bash them. I don't understand the Raider hate with the media. They love to hate on Gruden. Trade hasn't even happened and twitter is saying how it's a failure for Gruden

You have got to be kidding. Only a couple of days ago you were slaying us for going for Brown and saying it was a Commitment to Mediocrity. Now you say it’s the media trying to use it to slate Gruden, which one is it z?

Trading for AB is just dumb. When is this organization EVER going to be run properly.

Mayock is just a Gruden puppet (big surprise). An AB trade proves that. Trading for a 31 year old WR who has entered TO levels of Diva over the last 12 months on a rebuilding team.

What's this going to look like when "Mr. Big Chest" has a ton of cash on a losing team? 

Commitment to Mediocrity

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The worse one I saw was from Geoff Schwartz who said if the Raiders trade for Brown after trading cooper then they don't deserve to have no stadium to play in. 

People just love to hate on the Raiders. Antonio Brown is 10x better than Cooper and probably has five elite years left with his finesse playing style. Which is basically how long you get a 1st Round Pick for. 

13 minutes ago, Dessie said:

You have got to be kidding. Only a couple of days ago you were slaying us for going for Brown and saying it was a Commitment to Mediocrity. Now you say it’s the media trying to use it to slate Gruden, which one is it z?

It may be winter but BP wears flip flops year round

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Things looked like it was gonna happen pretty fast a couple of hours ago and now it's dead quiet. 

I think somethings done (with some team) but I expect his contract to be super complicated and take a while. 

3 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Kaufman was my dude back in the day. Such an exciting player.

I wasn't a huge fan.  He was explosive but was injury prone, lacked power and would go down immediately after being touched.  You know who I liked and was underrated was Charlie Garner.  Versatile back who could catch and ran hard.  

Archived