Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

hahaha... this thread is priceless... what in the hell did I come back to??

... this is madness... lol

Nobody really thinks it’s going to happen. We’re just having fun. Don’t ruin it.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As I was typing it out I knew I was lobbing a watermelon out there for someone. 😂 

Well done sir.

Here is the interesting thing about that.  I would have never, ever used this gif......until very recently.

I issued this mea culpa on my FB page several weeks ago.  

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make this public pronouncement. My humble apologies to my kids, Kid 1 and Kid 2.  (Names have been changed to keep from angering webby.)

For several years, they've both given me grief, because I've written off "The Office", after sitting down with them to watch a random episode here and there. Steve Carrell was so good at his performance, that I actually found him to be the most annoying character I've ever seen on TV. (OK, except for Barney the Dinosaur.)  {I have worked with far too many people like him in the military, in the "real world" and now in teaching.  He was a big turnoff, initially.}

In my mind, with my limited exposure to the show, I thought the series should have ended with a Law and Order crossover episode, with Michael Scott slumped over his desk, with a knife in his chest, and everyone in the office looking at the police officers, and saying, "go ahead, figure out which one of us did it."

My son challenged me to sit down, and give it a shot on my own. I've now watched about 10 episodes, and I have to say to my kids, right here, right now......I was wrong. "The Office" is much funnier than I had given it credit for. Again, my humble apologies. I will continue to watch it when I have time, so going forward, you will have to find something else to badger me about. (Don't worry, I think you'll have little trouble with that.)

Now, it is your turn to sit down and start watching M*A*S*H. Lord knows you've given me a ration of crap about watching it."

Now, in my statement, I said that it is much funnier than I had given it credit for.  That is true.  It is friggin hilarious.  😁

10 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Here is the interesting thing about that.  I would have never, ever used this gif......until very recently.

I issued this mea culpa on my FB page several weeks ago.  

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make this public pronouncement. My humble apologies to my kids, Kid 1 and Kid 2.  (Names have been changed to keep from angering webby.)

For several years, they've both given me grief, because I've written off "The Office", after sitting down with them to watch a random episode here and there. Steve Carrell was so good at his performance, that I actually found him to be the most annoying character I've ever seen on TV. (OK, except for Barney the Dinosaur.)  {I have worked with far too many people like him in the military, in the "real world" and now in teaching.  He was a big turnoff, initially.}

In my mind, with my limited exposure to the show, I thought the series should have ended with a Law and Order crossover episode, with Michael Scott slumped over his desk, with a knife in his chest, and everyone in the office looking at the police officers, and saying, "go ahead, figure out which one of us did it."

My son challenged me to sit down, and give it a shot on my own. I've now watched about 10 episodes, and I have to say to my kids, right here, right now......I was wrong. "The Office" is much funnier than I had given it credit for. Again, my humble apologies. I will continue to watch it when I have time, so going forward, you will have to find something else to badger me about. (Don't worry, I think you'll have little trouble with that.)

Now, it is your turn to sit down and start watching M*A*S*H. Lord knows you've given me a ration of crap about watching it."

Now, in my statement, I said that it is much funnier than I had given it credit for.  That is true.  It is friggin hilarious.  😁

Oh yeah......That was 3 weeks ago......I'm just about done with season 5.  

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

hahaha... this thread is priceless... what in the hell did I come back to??

... this is madness... lol

With no BIL’s to be found other than buno’s, the forum has struggled to identify true sources behind reputable “news”...

Archived