Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Hell, even the NFL IG social pages reported Brown was a Bill. There's no way this doesn't happen, right? How could the NFL do that without it being official?

I mean probably doesn't help no one else has reported it yet.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I need to know what the hell is going on. I won't be able to sleep knowing he's still up for grabs and the Raiders are heavily in on it.

I hope this goes through so we don't give up a 1st...

Ian posted a rumor as if it were news. It's just a rumor, but everyone took it as if the transaction had been made and sent to the league, which obviously isnt the case.

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

Ian posted a rumor as if it were news. It's just a rumor, but everyone took it as if the transaction had been made and sent to the league, which obviously isnt the case.

Yeah I updated the title I'm sure this thing is going to get locked up soon unless we hear something 

Hell, even the NFL social pages reported Brown was a Bill. There's no way this doesn't happen, right? How could the NFL do that without it being official?

Their IG page didn't report anything. It just said things were close and could happen. 

2 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Their IG page didn't report anything. It just said things were close and could happen. 

All of their "breaking" stuff is true though. As in it's already happened or will soon. That's why I am confused as to why they would do that without it being official and potentially not happening.

All of their "breaking" stuff is true though. As in it's already happened or will soon. That's why I am confused as to why they would do that without it being official.

I feel like a trade has to be reported to the league offices to become 'official' and then they post stuff about it, could be wrong though

Archived