Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I know, which is a weird thing for him to say. The 49ers have nothing to do with the Brown trade between the Steelers and the Bills.

It was more about our team being trolled by a fan of a team whose just as bad if not worse. Pretty simple to follow tbh

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Based on what? The Kid played his *** off and improved by the week with a bum OL, our defense is a top tier defense and were about to add some quality guys. A WC run isn't out of the question this season.

If this trade does happen will Buffalo's top need be OL to protect Allen? One thing I was frustrated with during the early years of Roethlisberger is that the Steelers ignored the OL to protect their franchise QB. The OL they had in their last Super Bowl victory was probably the worst OL that has ever won a championship. Then they finally started to use their high picks on OL like Pouncey 1st round, Gilbert 2nd round, DeCastro, 1st round. He's been protected much better during the last half of his career than earlier. I will say some of it did have to do with the type of offense Arians ran.

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

It was more about our team being trolled by a fan of a team whose just as bad if not worse. Pretty simple to follow tbh

...but the 49ers aren't as bad as the Bills. Maybe on equal footing at worst, and not even in the same zip code historically.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

...but the 49ers aren't as bad as the Bills. Maybe on equal footing at worst, and not even in the same zip code historically.

And what does history have to do with this article or the teams current state. I think every poster on this site including our forum will agree with the latter

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Based on what? The Kid played his *** off and improved by the week with a bum OL, our defense is a top tier defense and were about to add some quality guys. A WC run isn't out of the question this season.

Every team gets better in the offseason. Patriots are still ticking, which most likely means the division crown is gone, and two guaranteed losses. That already is a huge disadvantage to getting to the playoffs. 

I'm not saying Josh isn't trying. I'm saying he doesn't look promising. First year though. We'll see.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

And what does history have to do with this article or the teams current state. I think every poster on this site including our forum will agree with the latter

You're the one who brought the 49ers in the discussion, not me. If you're going to bring in an unrelated aspect to a discussion, you can't cherry pick which aspect will be discussed.

7 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

He wasn't trolling your team. And just because a fan's team is bad, doesn't mean that same fan can't identify another bad team. To me it seems like you are arguing with your feelings. Bringing up the 49ers was pointless. 

Archived