Rams resign Dante Fowler

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That better be a HUGE AAV.  Or his agent might be one of the worst in the league.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

His agent deserves to get fired on the spot if he agreed to a one year deal...

Or maybe he is betting on himself and hoping for a bigger deal after a better year.

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

why, maybe he thought that he needed to put together two good years in order to max his pay. I applaud every time a player bets on himself. Good for him and I wish him the best health. 

Just now, patman said:

why, maybe he thought that he needed to put together two good years in order to max his pay. I applaud every time a player bets on himself. Good for him and I wish him the best health. 

We're talking about pass rushers, not safeties.  Brandon Graham just re-signed with the Eagles for 3 years, $40M coming off a 4 sack season.  Dante Fowler had 2 sacks in 8 games with the Rams.

14 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Seriously.

Jags looking a lot smarter by trading him when they did and not banking on a comp pick. That's for sure.

Im not huge on Dante but like, why sign a 1 year deal prior to FA opening as a young pass rusher? Dumbest thing you could do.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Seriously.

Jags looking a lot smarter by trading him when they did and not banking on a comp pick. That's for sure.

Im not huge on Dante but like, why sign a 1 year deal prior to FA opening as a young pass rusher? Dumbest thing you could do.

That's my thought.  At least explore the market, it's not like the Rams' offer won't be there a week from now.

Archived