Jump to content
FAH1223

Packers signing former DEN OG Billy Turner (4 years $28M, $11M in Year 1)

Recommended Posts

Hey, a guy that made both of my mocks! Have to see the numbers of course, but love the versatility he provides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he’s a OT as per what I’m reading but not a starter. A solid back up or what with this kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PACKRULE said:

So he’s a OT as per what I’m reading but not a starter. A solid back up or what with this kid. 

i feel like hes more of an OG that played RT/LT when needed due to injury. are we expecting him to come in an be a starter at OG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scouting report from my friend who is a Broncos fan:

"Billy Turner is solid. He’s a guard but ended up playing half the year at tackle and did well"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gopackgo247 said:

i feel like hes more of an OG that played RT/LT when needed due to injury. are we expecting him to come in an be a starter at OG?

He's played everywhere but center in his time with Miami and Denver. Settled in nicely at LG last year for Denver, and is presumably playing RG here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

Scouting report from my friend who is a Broncos fan:

"Billy Turner is solid. He’s a guard but ended up playing half the year at tackle and did well"

 

New RG.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy Turner is going to be a starting guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That opens up options within the draft. I'm wondering if we plan on trading up for one big prospect vs. sticking at 12 and 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested to see how these are structured. It makes me wonder if we are thinking about cutting Bulaga or Daniels a year early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×