Bears sign S Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix

WindyCity

It didn't cost us 9mil per to get a top 10-15 playmaker on our D. I love what GB is doing 😂😂😂  They're really hoping guys that werent ever expected to make a play all of a sudden can and be the best players on a D instead of just a guy. At least they're not paying a lot for that. 

5 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I should've probably said "completely avoids tackles" but that's not a stat lol. 

Ha Ha has averaged about 4.4 solo tackles per regular season game in his career.  

Compare that to Amos' 3.9 solo tackles per regular season game in his career.  

Hmmm...so he's averaging more tackles than Amos per game yet he's soft and doesn't like to tackle?   

I'm not saying Ha-Ha will be a way better signing but I'll gladly take him at $3.5M over Amos at ~$11M, no question.

1 minute ago, Damikeeeee said:

It didn't cost us 9mil per to get a top 10-15 playmaker on our D. I love what GB is doing 😂😂😂  They're really hoping guys that werent ever expected to make a play all of a sudden can and be the best players on a D instead of just a guy. At least they're not paying a lot for that. 

It's the market, though. And Amos' potential to improve. I don't think you can honestly look at it as a bad deal. Did they overpay? Sure. But that's what happens sometimes, especially when there are bidding wars, and such. 

I like this especially for the price.  My own take is that Amos is better, but the Bears are getting better value than they would have re-signing Amos to GB's price. Unfortunately they're paying the price for... paying the price... to be a good team.

Like Amos a lot, but always felt he was overrated, that PFF grade 2 years ago really stuck with a lot of people.  

Hopefully Haha fits in well here.  

Again, great value and helps us keep the cap free for...something?

Most important, do you guys say it "Ha-ha" or "haHA!"  cause the latter is way more fun.  

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

Where are all these so called Packer fans claiming Amos iZ gUna B a HuGe pLaYmAkeRz at??? Lol. I mention how bad HHCD play was recently in a bears thread and everyone loses their mind. 

No one is saying that. You have Amos. Congrats. We have Haha. 

Have a great day. Let us talk about it. We get it. 

2 minutes ago, dafreak said:

I liked HaHa coming out of college and was bummed when the Packers took him. He has legit talent, seems there was some dysfunction in Green Bay that affected his play after a good rookie year.

I was stoked when we drafted him, I remember we were starting guys lile MD Jennings at S the year before. HHCD was a young promising player but then dropped off a cliff, or so it felt like. A lot of people questioned his love for the game, and things like avoiding contact for the next contract etc. 

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

Where are all these so called Packer fans claiming Amos iZ gUna B a HuGe pLaYmAkeRz at??? Lol. I mention how bad HHCD play was recently in a bears thread and everyone loses their mind. 

Why even mention how bad you think Ha Ha was ?  It's as if you're making fun of us Bears fans for thinking this is a way better value signing than re-signing Amos would have been, when they are really not that far off in terms of level of play.

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

It's the market, though. And Amos' potential to improve. I don't think you can honestly look at it as a bad deal. Did they overpay? Sure. But that's what happens sometimes, especially when there are bidding wars, and such. 

I don't think they overpaid that much for Amos. The other contracts are terrible though. If you wanna try and piss in our wheaties cause you're butt hurt just stop. 

2 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I like this especially for the price.  My own take is that Amos is better, but the Bears are getting better value than they would have re-signing Amos to GB's price. Unfortunately they're paying the price for... paying the price... to be a good team.

Like Amos a lot, but always felt he was overrated, that PFF grade 2 years ago really stuck with a lot of people.  

Hopefully Haha fits in well here.  

Again, great value and helps us keep the cap free for...something?

Most important, do you guys say it "Ha-ha" or "haHA!"  cause the latter is way more fun.  

It's Jackson. If he stays healthy, the Bears are gonna back the Brinks' truck up to his crib, 'cause he's probably gonna end up the best safety in football.

And, I like this...

Archived