South Regional Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, fraziafraze07 said:

Matt Painter put his players in position to fail there.  Inbounds pass should have been made such that Edwards was moving forward with more momentum.  Really put them in a time crunch.

I think it was going to be a give back to Edwards but it was too high risk.  

Glad UVA finally reached F4, even if it means a much tougher matchup on paper for UK IF they reach the F4 as well. Purdue will be fine, they're essentially the new Bo Ryan Badgers it looks like, gonna become a machine that will have a shot almost every year. Hopefully Edwards comes back unless feedback is mid 1st, which I doubt as a 6'1 combo guard.

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Glad UVA finally reached F4, even if it means a much tougher matchup on paper for UK IF they reach the F4 as well. Purdue will be fine, they're essentially the new Bo Ryan Badgers it looks like, gonna become a machine that will have a shot almost every year. Hopefully Edwards comes back unless feedback is mid 1st, which I doubt as a 6'1 combo guard.

He's not a senior??? Wow feels like he's been there forever now. Well I hope he gets paid but if not def hope he takes them to the Final 4 next year

Archived