Browns Trade Cam Erving to Chiefs

Tully305

53 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Only a matter of time before we get something for Brock. I feel like the entire offseason has been building up to it. Like a main event. 

That seems too good to be true.  Of course, until earlier today, I didn't think we would get a pick for Cam Erving, either.

Go ahead, Sashi.  Wow me.  Again.

23 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

random but really didn't know where else to put it. 

With as much crap as they took from the local media re: trading that pick, I have to wonder if they aren't acutely aware of this too and will move either the Eagles or Texans pick for future draft capital to keep adding to this list.

I sure as hell would.

5 years and a couple dozen picks later  I'd be sure to point it out too.

Good move by Sashi and co. 5th round picks on the chiefs don't always make the team a la Kevin Hogan. So, for them and their roster, a 5th round pick isn't as value as a talent bereft team.

It would be interesting to see what position they play Cam at. I think he has a chance at RT if he can turn it around, but if they want him to play center...no bueno

25 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

random but really didn't know where else to put it. 

I hope that chart becomes the new QB jersey, meaning the picture that we see over and over and over because it becomes the modern version of the Herschel Walker trade.

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

That seems too good to be true.  Of course, until earlier today, I didn't think we would get a pick for Cam Erving, either.

Go ahead, Sashi.  Wow me.  Again.

I don't think a conditional pick would be surprising at all if we're willing to eat most of his salary.

Convert 14-15 million to a bonus and trade him for a pick in 2019.

Archived