Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

now im thinking that ted might not have known about you know what

and is retroactively saying he did

the fact that he might be covering it up, whereas sanchez/forge were more up front about it make me more suspicious of ted

You're really making me dig through all my D1 - D3 posts Malf?

On 25/03/2019 at 11:44 PM, TedLavie said:

I've a very strong civ read on Counselor.

Orca

This was early D1, just after swag or matts (don't remember) voted against you and Counselor/nacho tried to lolclear you. At that point I figured only town would know your role, so I defended Counselor

On 26/03/2019 at 12:34 AM, TedLavie said:

I'm about to go sleep and if it's you vs Counselor (which I know, will probably change by then), then it's you. Your brother is actually higher on my scum list

Defended counselor again end of N1 for the same reasons

On 25/03/2019 at 11:55 PM, TedLavie said:

Your list is what: nacho, counselor, matt's, Rags and BDP in assumption that bcb/Whicker/forge/Malf/Pickle/Orca?

First of all, you elude to almost every single semi-active player.

Second, I think the "we'll let the people trying to kill each other kill each other" thing doesn't work. People will tunnel, and this will not help the reasonings town needs to have on later nights. That's what happened last game when we let tk3 live for like 4 nights in a row before finally (mis)lynching him. We ended up focusing too much on him and not enough on the rest.

Of your list, I think BDP is the likeliest mafia. the 4 other I have a civ read on

Defended both Nacho and Counselor who were is Swag's list, D1 again, though I tried to not be too specific about it

On 26/03/2019 at 9:01 AM, TedLavie said:

I am very surprised by Dome report on Nacho but I don't have info to counter it.

So Nacho I guess

BDP, Rags, Pickle. This is my top 3 scum list 

On 27/03/2019 at 12:34 AM, TedLavie said:

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure he knows

Post 1 (screwed up the format): again, I was surprised by Dome's report because Nacho locleared you on D1

Post 2: Nacho tries to defends himself and call you out to defend him, telling you "you know I'm on you side" or something like that. I answer that no, you probably don't, cause you at least 4/5 people at that time hinted that they knew about your role and I doubted you knew all their alignments

On 27/03/2019 at 9:25 AM, TedLavie said:

Let's not forget that some of us did the work early when you were too busy reaching for a scumslip

Yep

Less confidence than with Orca

You're the best Dingo 

... Not you Counselor

Waaaaaay too early

Counselor votes against me on D2. Which surprised be because of the posts above

On 27/03/2019 at 7:12 PM, TedLavie said:

About that pseudo Matts-me connection, you're looking at the right place, but you're not looking at the right thing. I'm choosing to not say anything more for now, but I'm sure you can figure it out

I'm telling Swag that he's looking at the right posts to build a connection between me and other players (the right place). But he's tunnelling on the Matts and me connexion, while he should have read that I was defending both lolclearers.

On 28/03/2019 at 1:00 AM, TedLavie said:

Did I miss when this was clearly outed?

This is my answer right after touch basically outs your role. 

@Malfatron you can think I'm the weed dealer, cause the weed dealer could have definitely known your role since Nacho did. But I did know your role, and you can't blame me for being a bit more subtle about it than Nacho or Counselor.

Archived