Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do think that we have to look at known townies/civs for the other brown as of nights three and four. It makes a ton of sense for Sanchez to look at guys who were already cleared. Since we know that the percentages were not impacted by the specific character role, it's going to be all about whom we felt would have made the most sense to target

Tbh, I think I only choose once for strategy. The others ones were just because gopher messaged me and I looked in the thread to see who was still playing/alive lol

Matts

Mafia is dead.  Nontown is dead.  Dealer and convert are dead.  There's probably one convert left.

At this point, I would lynch just to test his claim because I don't believe it and think he is hiding behind it.  

Just now, SwAg said:

This is seriously too rich.  Matts is using post-death posts from scum to attempt to clear himself while whining about game integrity.

Your team gets punished if you post death 

Which I am choosing to do because I have no teammates lol

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Look at weed role. Swag had to have a super super high probability of being converted.

Read the role again.  It’s abundantly clear that the Drug Dealer is the one who has to be posting.  If anything, Sanchez’s lack of posting further bolsters the chance of Forge and I not being recruited.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Matts

Mafia is dead.  Nontown is dead.  Dealer and convert are dead.  There's probably one convert left.

At this point, I would lynch just to test his claim because I don't believe it and think he is hiding behind it.  

If we do this we speed round it 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Your team gets punished if you post death 

Which I am choosing to do because I have no teammates lol

Jesus guy. This is a crappy move.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Would be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on this:

If the head of the cult dies, what do you think happens to all the members of that cult?

I would guess they died because it's a drug dealer, but that didn't happen.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Before I answer that, I ask this of you and @SwAg.

Who all has soft claimed what roles? I was less active the start, but off the top of my head:

Malf - kid

Bcb - lawyer

Swags - engineer

What else?

Read.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

no

what if I told you i was the spy

lol.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Now here is the spy lawyer to laugh at you.

lol

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Was he?  I honestly don't remember matts position on that.

I've been pretty adamant bcb claimed the Lawyer. 

Dingo was arguing bcb is The Spy.

Bcb is the spy. 

The Lawyer is the last mafia. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Matts

nope. 

Matts wants to get lynched and i'm like 90% sure he'd come back as non-town so don't bother.

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hopefully I'm clear in that regard since I'm the one who told everyone it could be declined. No way that could be a known mechanic before now. But I agree, there is one more out there

I also agree, Forge. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Tbh, I think I only choose once for strategy. The others ones were just because gopher messaged me and I looked in the thread to see who was still playing/alive lol

Shut up. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Read the role again.  It’s abundantly clear that the Drug Dealer is the one who has to be posting.  If anything, Sanchez’s lack of posting further bolsters the chance of Forge and I not being recruited.

Lol, literally the worst role possible for Sanchez. I read that to quickly and assumed it was the person he was converting.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Oh and my 2nd mass roleblock claim was a lie, I only said that in the hopes mafia/the dealer might not use their move that night. 

We know.  Anyone who was reading has known for days.

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so i have a theory on why certain people got certain info and why certain people didnt.

i think the mother and all of the people that she had sex with (father candidates) got certain info. people who didnt know werent in the running for father. clearly, something will happen if the mother and father find each other (guessing they join a chatty together or something). 

would explain why none of the mafia got that info(i could tell by all their posts they didnt know)

would explain why an other who is by himself got the info.

i think swag got the info late by accident.

sanchez and forge didnt get the info. i think thats because they were heavily involved in other team factions

thus, one is weed dealer and one is red (imo)

of the two, sanchez is most likely weed dealer

sanchez

okay, so the weed dealer is down.

now to lynch the only other person who didnt know (forge) 

that should take care of the last red

forge

Archived