Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If I were matts I'd kill swag , if I were bdp I'd kill Malf but that's just me lol 

TO be fair, I dont think BDP can kill you. So Ill get at least 2 hits. Im putting you all in random.org. Were doing die by numbers. 

My own name will be on the list. Gophers too. And UNT. And ET80, iPwn, PML and OHIO

What an odd day, weird things happen in this town. @Matts4313 was hangin high, but there was a distraction, @pwny decided to walk in as an out of towner. While everyone was focus hard on pwny matts got out of the rope and we heard a screech from someone. The guy that knew way to much, & helped find a couple of the Village Idiots murderers, was just shot dead in the bathrooms. @bcb1213 has been found dead. Then another gunshot..... NOT THE CHILD! @Malfatron is dead, & @pwny was also dead on top of him. What could possibly happen tomorrow.

@Malfatron, The Love-Able Child, The Mother - Aligned (black Text)

@bcb1213, The Spy, The Salesman - Aligned (orange text)

So here where the results from Random.org:

1. BDP partnered with PML/Ohio
  2. Malf partnered with iPwn
  3. Matts partnered withET80
  4. Swag partnered with UNT

But I realized a grave, grave error in my ways. I left the rookie and host off the list. So my second time looked like this:

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Malf partnered with iPwn
  2. BDP partnered with PML/Ohio
  3. Matts partnered with ET80
  4. Forge partnered with Gopher
  5. Swag partnered with UNT

Strangely the list looked almost the same. And Swagy/UNT managed to come in last... both times. You cant make that stuff up.

Sorry Malf and @pwny, you guys played well. Powner might even be MVP. 

On 3/31/2019 at 10:34 PM, gopherwrestler said:

When it’s night, that means no talking.

if it happens again, you will be mod-killed.

no more letting stuff slide

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

TO be fair, I dont think BDP can kill you. So Ill get at least 2 hits. Im putting you all in random.org. Were doing die by numbers. 

My own name will be on the list. Gophers too. And UNT. And ET80, iPwn, PML and OHIO

@gopherwrestler Come on man he did it yet again.. Stick to your rules!!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

um.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

what.

Just now, Forge said:

Umm.......

W

T

F

Just now, Ragnarok said:

How many factions are in this game?

I told you, I would make my shot based on Random.org and it was going to include a lot of people. Malf's name came up. His sidekick was iPwn. Its a joke. 

Just vote BDP, I will shoot myself, game over. 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

There might be a third Cult.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

The continued obfuscation on roles makes me think we are not as favorably positioned as we  would like to think.

Particularly with the ***** running around, ostensibly skanking it up.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron disappeared.  Where ar you?

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Guys....we lynched the "supposed" last mafia 3 nights ago.  There's 4 and the last 1 is forge We would've had multiple kills if Bcb was a killer. 

He's not mafia, he may be a convert but he's not red. 

If there is a town vig, own it even if you got kills left somehow. 

Forge. 

If there was a 3rd cult game would've been over by now. 

Like just from a pure math standpoint they'd have converted 2-3 people by now with 1-2 of the other cult out there. 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, we better exclude cross converting for the sake of making the math pretty.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, with how limited the recruiting of the two known recruiters was, you seem pretty dismissive of the idea on the premise of lolmath, that you didn’t even do correctly.

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Eh I don't think there'd be 2.5-3 cults in a game with 20 people, it's hard to guess how one cult will go let alone 2.5-3 in a mafia game. 

Now might not be the time, but.

I told you so.

Archived