Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

52 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t think he is taken that high but couldn’t get a trade down and I like pairing him with Jarran Reed on the future for that dline

I think between his off the field incident and his injury, I think teams will find reasons to pass on him. I don't think he gets touched until the very end of the 1st or the 2nd. If he hits the 2nd round, I think he'll go mid to late 2nd. The bad teams at the top need players that can step right in and play. They don't have the luxury to take a player who isn't going to play this year.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I think between his off the field incident and his injury, I think teams will find reasons to pass on him. I don't think he gets touched until the very end of the 1st or the 2nd. If he hits the 2nd round, I think he'll go mid to late 2nd. The bad teams at the top need players that can step right in and play. They don't have the luxury to take a player who isn't going to play this year.

Indianapolis has a early 2nd round pick and can afford to wait a year for him.

Just now, Counselor said:

Think it’s a bit early for Bradbury but I like Bradbury at C and moving Elflien to G better than a different option at G and leaving Elflien at C. And the Vikes need Oline bad

Don't think it's that early for Bradbury. Nice pick

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Think it’s a bit early for Bradbury but I like Bradbury at C and moving Elflien to G better than a different option at G and leaving Elflien at C. And the Vikes need Oline bad

I’d be surprised if Bradbury lasts that long tbh 

Archived