Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

12 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Adam Butler and Derek Rivers are available. Looking to move both by the end of the night.

by the end of the night?  Help yourself and make an inside trade.  Patriots' 1st round pick for either one. lol.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Still looking to move up. Have two 2nd rounders to trade 

I would have entertained but Risner is the last of the decent tackle prospects I was willing to pull trig on. 

I had to cover the biggest need with a plug and play guy.

Just curious, 1st round is almost complete so will time slots be changed after that?  The reason I ask is I won't have any pick to be made until 3rd round for both teams of mine. I don't want to be caught off guard when I come back late for 3rd round.  My next OTC will be on Friday evening.

9 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Just curious, 1st round is almost complete so will time slots be changed after that?  The reason I ask is I won't have any pick to be made until 3rd round for both teams of mine. I don't want to be caught off guard when I come back late for 3rd round.  My next OTC will be on Friday evening.

Nope I am not changing the time slots. The draft will eventually catch up with itself, but this way it is very unlikely that somebody misses their time slot in the first couple rounds

2 hours ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Adam Butler and Derek Rivers are available. Looking to move both by the end of the night.

I might be interested in Rivers. DM me what the price might be, I'll get home in about an hour or two to check it out 

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@BowserBroncos was that your target when you traded up to 29 before pick 22 happened  

Should've taken K'Neal Harry. lol.    Anyway, he said he didn't believe that all of his top targets would fall into 2nd round so he moved back into 1st to nab one of them.

Archived