Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Minor thing but the Bengals and Bills picks in the third round need to be swapped in the draft doc.

Looks like I had flip flopped my draft #s when I posted in the draft thread which caused the error. My bad! 

@EaglesPeteC

You may need to clarify your picks.   What team gets who.

Yo @EaglesPeteC   In row 147 of the workbook, Lions selected Edge Porter Gustin, USC.  It is at almost end of page 11 of the draft thread.

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

Why am I reading two different OTC times for my Jags next pick? I look at the draft order section and I pick at 3:20pm and I look at the draft board section and the same pick is due at 2:40pm.  :/ 

There are a several errors in the draft order section.

23 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Yo @EaglesPeteC   In row 147 of the workbook, Lions selected Edge Porter Gustin, USC.  It is at almost end of page 11 of the draft thread.

There is something funky with the doc on that that I can’t fix. When I search for the player he comes up as picked for the Lions but it doesn’t show up for some reason. It’s weird 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

There is something funky with the doc on that that I can’t fix. When I search for the player he comes up as picked for the Lions but it doesn’t show up for some reason. It’s weird 

Just curious, do you have to type full made selection in both draft board and draft order or just type once and the function takes care the rest?   If latter then function may not work properly for that pick.

Ah... Cardinals and Giants are OTC.

My remaining picks...

LA 203

NE 205

LA 208

NE 239

NE 246

LA 251

NE 252

With the slots being so close to one another, and depending on time, I may make two lump-sums of draft picks if need be.

I can do the 203/205/208 no problem. And will likely have to do the rest all at one time.

It’s gonna be tough for me to sneak off for that much phone time for the remaining picks during that day. 

On 4/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, JetsandI said:

Dawson Knox goes to Buffalo

Riley Ridley goes to Cinci

Archived