Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

With the number 12 pick in the 1st round the Green Bay Packers select: *Devin Bush, ILB
With the number 30 pick in the 1st round the Green Bay Packers select: *Greedy Williams, CB
With the number 12 pick in the 2nd round the Green Bay Packers select: Zach Allen, DE
With the number 12 pick in the 3rd round the Green Bay Packers select: *Jace Sternberger, TE
With the number 35 pick in the 3rd* round the Green Bay Packers select: Terry McLaurin, WR
With the number 16 pick in the 4th round the Green Bay Packers select: Renell Wren, DT
With the number 12 pick in the 6th round the Green Bay Packers select: Devine Ozigbo, RB
With the number 22 pick in the 6th round the Green Bay Packers select: *Sutton Smith, OLB

How would you rate this Packers' draft @squire12?

I would give it a C-.

Based on draft history of Wolf, Thompson and now Gutekunst early rounds, positional value matters a lot.

Do not see Devin Bush being the best player/value at pick 12.

Greedy Williams is a nice pick.  Hard to see him lasting this long.

I am not a fan of Zach Allen. 

Sternberger is probably the best pick.  I like him, but have other TE I prefer.

McLaurin is ok, but the lack of college production is a concern.  GB seems to put some value on collegiate production at the skill positions.

Renner. Ozigbo and Smith are good picks and value late.

No safety  being drafted is criminal.  No OL is problematic.  Not sure where the other 2 picks went.  If they were traded for higher round picks in 2020, then fine.  If they were used to trade up for some of these players......yikes.

I'm on Spring Break this week and have some time. We have about 2 weeks left until the draft. I think I'm going to do the 8 GM mock again with 7 other people if they are interested. Everyone gets 4 teams and we can roll through it pretty quick before the draft. We'll divide up teams after we get the 8 GM's

In- @EaglesPeteC  @samsel23 @Counselor(5 spots left) 

Who is crazy enough to be in????? B|

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@JetsandI

@DaPatsKid98

@cortes02

@MKnight82

@WizardHawk

@oldman9er

@mike23md

@Justone2

@BowserBroncos

@48 1/2ers

@samsel23

@Trojan

@D82

@IDOG_det

@Counselor

@bcb1213

@BringinDaPain

@DTMW78

Would love to but I don’t wanna hold up draft. With time zone difference it may be a problem. Let me know if you fall short on numbers

I'm on Spring Break this week and have some time. We have about 2 weeks left until the draft. I think I'm going to do the 8 GM mock again with 7 other people if they are interested. Everyone gets 4 teams and we can roll through it pretty quick before the draft. We'll divide up teams after we get the 8 GM's

In- @EaglesPeteC  @samsel23 @Counselor(5 spots left) 

Who is crazy enough to be in????? B|

@NickChowaniec

@mountainpd

@JetsandI

@DaPatsKid98

@cortes02

@MKnight82

@WizardHawk

@oldman9er

@mike23md

@Justone2

@BowserBroncos

@48 1/2ers

@samsel23

@Trojan

@D82

@IDOG_det

@Counselor

@bcb1213

@BringinDaPain

@DTMW78

I am

3 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Would love to but I don’t wanna hold up draft. With time zone difference it may be a problem. Let me know if you fall short on numbers

I am off this week so if you want to send big boards to me we can make it work if you want in 

Giants Draft

@EaglesPeteC appreciate you making the picks and running this mock had a lot of fun.  

Would be loving it if the Giants ended up with this draft.

• With the number 6 pick in the 1st round the New York Giants select: Montez Sweat, DE
  • Montez Sweat
    • I'm still not 100% sold on this boom or bust edge rusher, however with zero qualified pass rushers on the giants roster this selection was a must.  
  • With the number 17 pick in the 1st round the New York Giants select: Drew Lock, QB
  • Drew Lock
    • The best prospect in this years quarterback draft class in my opinion, I consider this a steal at 17.
  • With the number 18 pick in the 2nd round the New York Giants select: Amani Oruwariye, CB
  • Amani Oruwariye
    • Giants needed additional secondary help as we struggled last year without having a quality corner opposite Jenkins.  I think this guy has the skills to step in immediately and make an impact.  Along with last years rookie Sam Beal and veteran Jenkins the secondary doesn't look too bad now.
  • With the number 8 pick in the 3rd round the New York Giants select: *David Edwards, OT
  • *David Edwards
    • This team has no RT to speak of so this was a solid pick up.
  • With the number 6 pick in the 4th round the New York Giants select: Khalen Saunders, DT
  • Khalen Saunders
  • After trading away our best NT, we put some depth on the defensive line and potentially allows Dalvin Tomlinson to slide over, giving the team a better front line. 
  • With the number 18 pick in the 4th round the New York Giants select: Emanuel Hall, WR
  • Emanuel Hall
  • a solid pick considering I drafted his quarterback, these two should find some early chemistry
  • With the number 4 pick in the 5th round the New York Giants select: Ben Banogu, OLB
  • Ben Banogu
  • Lacking depth at outside pass rusher.  Definitely a disruptor in the backfield with solid sack numbers but what I liked was his progression over his 3 years.  solid pick up.
  • With the number 5 pick in the 5th round the New York Giants select: Olisaemeka Udoh, OT
  • Olisaemeka Udoh
  • Big man with pretty good movement.  Little on the clumsy side but definitely someone that could work his on into a starting role with some better training.
  • With the number 33 pick in the 5th* round the New York Giants select: Bobby Okereke, ILB
  • Bobby Okereke
  • Nice pick, love the effort needs to get a stronger at the point of attack but there is a lot to like.  Fluid hips and agile on his feet well suited for a coverage linebacker.
  • With the number 7 pick in the 6th round the New York Giants select: Mike Edwards, SS
  • Mike Edwards
  • Love everything about this kid.  Can play the box and cover deep.  Plays with a high level of confidence yet is disciplined...I like all the players you selected but this guy is probably my favorite.
  • With the number 37 pick in the 6th* round the New York Giants select: Bunchy Stallings, OG
  • Bunchy Stallings
  • Versatile inside lineman that has played all three guard and center positions.   
  • With the number 18 pick in the 7th round the New York Giants select: *Jordan Scarlett, RB
  • *Jordan Scarlett
  • A thug off the field but has all the tools you look for on the field.  Worth the risk in the 7th round.

Dolphins draft

1, 13 - Kyler Murray - QB - Oklahoma 

2, 48 - Parris Campbell - WR - Ohio State

3, 78 - Rock Ya-Sin - CB - Temple

4, 116 - Dru Samia - OG - Oklahoma

4, 129 - Trey Pipkins - OT - Sioux Falls

5, 156 - Chase Hansen - S/OLB - Utah

7, 233 - Keaton Sutherland - OG - Texas A&M

7,234 - Jordan Brailford - OLB - Oklahoma State

41 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Giants Draft

@EaglesPeteC appreciate you making the picks and running this mock had a lot of fun.  

Would be loving it if the Giants ended up with this draft.

• With the number 6 pick in the 1st round the New York Giants select: Montez Sweat, DE
  • Montez Sweat
    • I'm still not 100% sold on this boom or bust edge rusher, however with zero qualified pass rushers on the giants roster this selection was a must.  
  • With the number 17 pick in the 1st round the New York Giants select: Drew Lock, QB
  • Drew Lock
    • The best prospect in this years quarterback draft class in my opinion, I consider this a steal at 17.
  • With the number 18 pick in the 2nd round the New York Giants select: Amani Oruwariye, CB
  • Amani Oruwariye
    • Giants needed additional secondary help as we struggled last year without having a quality corner opposite Jenkins.  I think this guy has the skills to step in immediately and make an impact.  Along with last years rookie Sam Beal and veteran Jenkins the secondary doesn't look too bad now.
  • With the number 8 pick in the 3rd round the New York Giants select: *David Edwards, OT
  • *David Edwards
    • This team has no RT to speak of so this was a solid pick up.
  • With the number 6 pick in the 4th round the New York Giants select: Khalen Saunders, DT
  • Khalen Saunders
  • After trading away our best NT, we put some depth on the defensive line and potentially allows Dalvin Tomlinson to slide over, giving the team a better front line. 
  • With the number 18 pick in the 4th round the New York Giants select: Emanuel Hall, WR
  • Emanuel Hall
  • a solid pick considering I drafted his quarterback, these two should find some early chemistry
  • With the number 4 pick in the 5th round the New York Giants select: Ben Banogu, OLB
  • Ben Banogu
  • Lacking depth at outside pass rusher.  Definitely a disruptor in the backfield with solid sack numbers but what I liked was his progression over his 3 years.  solid pick up.
  • With the number 5 pick in the 5th round the New York Giants select: Olisaemeka Udoh, OT
  • Olisaemeka Udoh
  • Big man with pretty good movement.  Little on the clumsy side but definitely someone that could work his on into a starting role with some better training.
  • With the number 33 pick in the 5th* round the New York Giants select: Bobby Okereke, ILB
  • Bobby Okereke
  • Nice pick, love the effort needs to get a stronger at the point of attack but there is a lot to like.  Fluid hips and agile on his feet well suited for a coverage linebacker.
  • With the number 7 pick in the 6th round the New York Giants select: Mike Edwards, SS
  • Mike Edwards
  • Love everything about this kid.  Can play the box and cover deep.  Plays with a high level of confidence yet is disciplined...I like all the players you selected but this guy is probably my favorite.
  • With the number 37 pick in the 6th* round the New York Giants select: Bunchy Stallings, OG
  • Bunchy Stallings
  • Versatile inside lineman that has played all three guard and center positions.   
  • With the number 18 pick in the 7th round the New York Giants select: *Jordan Scarlett, RB
  • *Jordan Scarlett
  • A thug off the field but has all the tools you look for on the field.  Worth the risk in the 7th round.

I like the Lock, Edwards and Saunders picks most

Archived