2019 NFL Draft V4

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

Give up bro. They have 0 interest in drafting the QBs. 

Give up what? I’m just saying if Murray is at 4 he is the pick 100%. He’s not gonna be there though. Your love for Carr is pretty gross, dude is hot garbage but I’m fully ready to give a 2nd year in Grudens system and see if he can be a Top 6-7 QB. I think there’s a 90% chance we draft a QB in 2020.

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This isn’t about what you would do though, they would take Murray 100%. 

So they would do exactly what you believe they would do.  So you must be J. Gruden and Mike Mayock?  You know for a fact, no doubt in your mind, 100%, that they would rather just go with Murray than another teams entire set of draft picks over the next three years if it was hypothetically possible?  I'm just wondering why your opinion or belief is any stronger than mine. I understand it's more likely than not that they would draft him, but it isn't 100%.  That's like saying the Cardinals drafting him is 100%.  Hypothetically, another team could come in and trade 5 starters and 3 first round picks for him.  You can never say its 100%, but here you are with your J. Gruden/M. Mayock mind reading post apparently.

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

So they would do exactly what you believe they would do.  So you must be J. Gruden and Mike Mayock?  You know for a fact, no doubt in your mind, 100%, that they would rather just go with Murray than another teams entire set of draft picks over the next three years if it was hypothetically possible?  I'm just wondering why your opinion or belief is any stronger than mine. I understand it's more likely than not that they would draft him, but it isn't 100%.  That's like saying the Cardinals drafting him is 100%.  Hypothetically, another team could come in and trade 5 starters and 3 first round picks for him.  You can never say its 100%, but here you are with your J. Gruden/M. Mayock mind reading post apparently.

Calm down. 99.9%. 

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

Lol. I'm pretty chalked up on coffee right now. 

About to get my coffee fix right now. But yeah agree to disagree, mean no ill will by it! Murray is gonna go #1, we're gonna give Carr a shot, I think he'll do well but not well enough, and we'll get a QB in 2020. Let's just let the draft and season play out though.

56 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

If you are passing on white Because of Cabinda, You deserve to be fired as a GM. Waaaaaaay Too much stock being put into PFFWhen it comes to him.

Feels like every Off season the Raiders Have had since 2014. Overvaluing a nobody linebacker Only to realize He wasn't capable of a bigger role.

Could be smoke screen but mike may has history with Cabinda and is somewhat infatuated with him. Pg likes vontaze and isn’t really known for draft mlb’s early. Imo unless you draft one of the devin’s at #4 you’ll miss out on them and the drop off is very substantial. Pratt could be a mid round option 

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Could be smoke screen but mike may has history with Cabinda and is somewhat infatuated with him. Pg likes vontaze and isn’t really known for draft mlb’s early. Imo unless you draft one of the devin’s at #4 you’ll miss out on them and the drop off is very substantial. Pratt could be a mid round option 

Yup, Mayock did speak highly of Cabinda in the vid I posted in the other thread.

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup, Mayock did speak highly of Cabinda in the vid I posted in the other thread.

I was pretty impressed also with cabinda’s attention to detail especially for a somewhat meaningless all star game 

Archived