OTA Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

I still stand by my original stance - we trade Duke and are better for it. If we get a 4th or 5th rounder for him, we should be to get LJ Scott, Mike Weber, or Devine Ozigbo with that pick. Any of those three would be an upgrade over Duke, IMO. All three are better rushers and Duke's role as a WR has been diminished by the upgrade in talent in the WR group.

And we haven't touched any other of our assets

32 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I still stand by my original stance - we trade Duke and are better for it.

Lol we have no clue what the compensation would be or if the player who replaces him can play, but we’re definitely better?  Seems logical.... 😬 

I have never seen so many people seemingly unaware that draft picks do actually bust.  

Such an odd stance for this particular fan base imo....

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol we have no clue what the compensation would be or if the player who replaces him can play, but we’re definitely better?  Seems logical.... 😬 

I have never seen so many people seemingly unaware that draft picks do actually bust.  

Such an odd stance for this particular fan base imo....

Umm John Dorsey draft picks do not bust.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

espnapi_ncf_g_thomas_d1_576x324_wmain.jp 

DAT was so electric in college too. He is the idea 4th rd pick tho. Talent but some bust potential. He was so bad lol he actually had a decent rookie year but after that he was a nobody basically 

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:

DAT was so electric in college too. He is the idea 4th rd pick tho. Talent but some bust potential. He was so bad lol he actually had a decent rookie year but after that he was a nobody basically 

Man I thought he was going to be a star. I thought he’d be what Christian McCaffrey is now. 

39 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Electronic football for proper identification.

On 4/1/2019 at 2:08 PM, Mind Character said:

I'd go out and sign Alex Collins right now to a 1-year deal. Speed and change of pace.

MC - better step up your game before mentioning who we should sign. You must have missed the fact that Collins was released after he crashed his car that resulted in an arrest for FELONY drug possession and weapons charges (still pending). Then he told the arresting officers that he had more at home.......

Real MENSA candidate there.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-baltimore-ravens-running-back-alex-collins-arrested-after-car-crash-on-gun-drug-charges-telling-police-he-had-more-at-home

23 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

MC - better step up your game before mentioning who we should sign. You must have missed the fact that Collins was released after he crashed his car that resulted in an arrest for FELONY drug possession and weapons charges (still pending). Then he told the arresting officers that he had more at home.......

Real MENSA candidate there.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-baltimore-ravens-running-back-alex-collins-arrested-after-car-crash-on-gun-drug-charges-telling-police-he-had-more-at-home

Lol.

Definitely missed that news item.

With good guys like Duke out, I'd still sign Collins just to hear another "we're in the business of helping young men we've done our due diligence" Dorsey Non-Wordsmithian press conference.

Archived