If Player ????? falls to ???? (this pick) GB should trade up

squire12

Was thinking of what price would posters here to willing to pay to move up for specific players?  Certainly "falling" can have various meaning based on how you view/rank each prospect.  With GB drafting 12th (highest first round pick in 10 years), what who and what price would you pay to move up for the following players?

1.  Nick Bosa

2.  Quinnen Williams

3.  Ed Oliver

4.  Josh Allen

5.  Other (feel free to insert another prospect not listed)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Was thinking of what price would posters here to willing to pay to move up for specific players?  Certainly "falling" can have various meaning based on how you view/rank each prospect.  With GB drafting 12th (highest first round pick in 10 years), what who and what price would you pay to move up for the following players?

1.  Nick Bosa

2.  Quinnen Williams

3.  Ed Oliver

4.  Josh Allen

5.  Other (feel free to insert another prospect not listed)

Don't

Don't

Don't

I would certainly move to 6 or 7 if  Bosa or Williams were still on the board at that time.  Would be willing to give up 12 and 30 for the shot at picking them + a 3rd/4th coming back in the deal.

Ed Oliver I would move to 9-10 to get. Probably means giving up the 3rd.

I think if anyone of the top group is going to fall it will be Josh Allen.  Something feels like he might be the player that lasts until around 10....assuming some QB's go higher than expected.  

Trade the Packers 2nd (#44 worth 460 points)  and  (#75 worth 215 points)  for the Chargers 28th pick.

Draft Burns (#12), Dillard (#28), Simmons (#30), add RB Dexter Williams (#114) and Safety Will Harris or Sean Bunting (#118) in the 4th round, and you have the potential for a much improved team.

Archived