Mock 1 or Mock 2?

Joe

Visits and rumors and signings oh my. I decided to put together two quick mocks which include some of the newer prospects we've discussed using Drafttek's big board and self-intuition(wtf is that you may ask....work with me here!)

Mock 1

*Trade down with Redskins to receive picks 15 and 96 in exchange for 12 and 114

1.15: Noah Fant, TE, Iowa

1.30: Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware

2.44: Jachai Polite, EDGE, Florida

3.75: Kaleb McGary, OL, Washington

3.96: David Edwards, OL, Wisconsin

4.118: Anthony Nelson, DE/EDGE, Iowa

5.150: Donnie Lewis Jr., CB, Tulane

6.185: Randy Ramsey, EDGE, Arkansas

6.194: Kingsley Keke, DL, Texas A&M

7.226: D’Cota Dixon, S, Wisconsin

Mock 2

*No trades

1.12: Montez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi State

1.30: Taylor Rapp, S, Washington

2.44: Jeffrey Simmons, DL, Mississippi State

3.75: Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M

4.114: Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State

4.118: Corbin Kaufusi, DL, BYU

5.150: Max Scharping, OL, Northern Illinois

6.185: Jeff Smith, WR/RB, Boston College

6.194: Shareef Miller, EDGE, Penn State

7.226: Andrew Beck, TE/FB, Texas

Fire away.

I'll take draft 2 and be done with the process right now. I will be surprised if Layne makes it to round 4 or Sharping makes it to round 5. If I were to make one change it would be trading pick 30 to the Jags for Jalen Ramsey. Then we could move J. Jackson to safety. Still may leave safety as a bit of a void, but we'd have to lock down CBs on the field. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I'll take draft 2 and be done with the process right now. I will be surprised if Layne makes it to round 4 or Sharping makes it to round 5. If I were to make one change it would be trading pick 30 to the Jags for Jalen Ramsey. Then we could move J. Jackson to safety. Still may leave safety as a bit of a void, but we'd have to lock down CBs on the field. 

I'd be for that trade actually as long as he wants to be here. Would Jacksonville make that trade though....hmm

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I'd be for that trade actually as long as he wants to be here. Would Jacksonville make that trade though....hmm

That is the question, but to the OP's original post he did say NO TRADES so shame on me for injecting that as part of this discussion. Seriously though, draft two would be unbelievable if we could pull it off. 

Archived