2019 2 Round Mock

Pantherfan90

10 hours ago, Pantherfan90 said:

Thank you sir!  I try and put a lot of thought into my drafts.  I have my own board but I try to focus more on the individual players, their skill sets, and whether it fits what the team is looking to do.  Plus, I scour the team forums and other places to see who teams are linked to.

Thats what im talking about way to put in the extra effort it usually pays off in the end.  Anytime you need help on the Falcons picks at all or look for some suggesstions and team needs don't hesitate to message me i'll gladly help any way i can. 

As much as I like Oliver and, hey he may end up a better pro who knows, I think Quinnen Williams is a much cleaner and more well regarded prospect by those closer to the process. I just don’t see us taking the upside of Oliver over the high floor of Williams. Ferguson in the second is fine given the way the board falls, but if we get a DL in the 1st I’d prefer going OL, DB, or RB in the 2nd.

7 hours ago, bigdog2372 said:

As much as I like Oliver and, hey he may end up a better pro who knows, I think Quinnen Williams is a much cleaner and more well regarded prospect by those closer to the process. I just don’t see us taking the upside of Oliver over the high floor of Williams. Ferguson in the second is fine given the way the board falls, but if we get a DL in the 1st I’d prefer going OL, DB, or RB in the 2nd.

The problem is I see Williams translating to a NT, which you just drafted last year.  If you go DT, which I think you have to given the board at 5, you'd go Oliver over Williams in my opinion.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:13 AM, Pantherfan90 said:

2. San Francisco 49ers – Nick Bosa DE/OLB OSU

36. San Francisco 49ers – Darnell Savage Jr. S Maryland

Great first pick. While I like Savage, and what he can do in the scheme, the value at 36 would have been better utilized on one of many WRs still left available in your rd 2. They could do worse than Savage though. animated-smileys-score-cards-07.gif

Archived