Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, but over the course of the day I went for Tk3, while Naz and pickle stayed firm on ET. The clearest conclusion would be 1 of them was the cop

This is a valid argument. I'm admitting that I was obviously wrong. Just that I read into something, which is the best civs can do, and a number of others read into the same thing.

I guess my thought was that if you were not the cop, why wouldn't you outright say "I am not the cop". You repeatedly said things like "I never said I was the cop", but to me that isn't the same.

And then when you pre-hammered, I'm sure that is what sealed your fate for the mafia hit. Because, surely, if you were anything but the actual cop, you would not have pre-hammered someone who seemingly soft claimed the cop

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is a valid argument. I'm admitting that I was obviously wrong. Just that I read into something, which is the best civs can do, and a number of others read into the same thing.

I guess my thought was that if you were not the cop, why wouldn't you outright say "I am not the cop". You repeatedly said things like "I never said I was the cop", but to me that isn't the same.

And then when you pre-hammered, I'm sure that is what sealed your fate for the mafia hit. Because, surely, if you were anything but the actual cop, you would not have pre-hammered someone who seemingly soft claimed the cop

The n1 hit was gonna be pickle or orca for me. The way things shook out made me go orca.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This is a valid argument.

And then when you pre-hammered, I'm sure that is what sealed your fate for the mafia hit

That's why I said I rolled with it. I figured I might as well not outright say I'm a normie. If I did it limited the hit field on the cop/doctor and if I stayed in the area of ambiguity I could draw the hit.

All I needed from you was an explanation of the "soft claim" or any attempt to explain it and I would have let it go. You refused, so it seemed like you were setting up a hit that you could go back to and claim you posted I was the cop in the thread and mafia would have just kept quiet and hit him

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm picturing the Instagram egg

Everyone like all of @rackcs posts and make him #footballsfuturefamous

The reason I have so many likes already is because plenty of people already know me from the walterfootball forums from back in the day

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That's why I said I rolled with it. I figured I might as well not outright say I'm a normie. If I did it limited the hit field on the cop/doctor and if I stayed in the area of ambiguity I could draw the hit.

All I needed from you was an explanation of the "soft claim" or any attempt to explain it and I would have let it go. You refused, so it seemed like you were setting up a hit that you could go back to and claim you posted I was the cop in the thread and mafia would have just kept quiet and hit him

I explained the same thought process I explained now, SO many times

It was LONG into the game after a dozen waves of the same cycle before I shut down and began ignoring Pickle

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The reason I have so many likes already is because plenty of people already know me from the walterfootball forums from back in the day

Walterfootball?

Blast from the past.. I never even opened their forums, but that used to be my #1 mock draft resource

Ok so here goes.  

How the hell was o not killed n1, n2 or n3?  In my mind I was clearly presenting at the cop d1 my being the storngest push against et (even stronger than @The Orca).  @theuntouchable @Counselor

@Tk3 Dont take my tunneling this game on you as a take on my tunneling on you throughout other games.  It was solely game related and what based on the cards I was dealt.  Once et claimed and based on everything he did I was sure he was mafia.  Your refusal to vote him and ouring orca set me down a path to firmly believing you didnt vote him bc you knew he was town and was setting up a reason to hit the orca.  You continually refused to answer a simple question about orca "soft cc" is what really made me believe you were the godfather despite getting back the town results.  

All you had to do was on d1 was say it was bc orca was pushing et so you took it as orca was the cop bc of that.  I have no idea why you refused to just say that, it was so simple and would have allowed me to put you in the back of my mind until lylo.  

At that's point I decided to get you lynched for 2 reasons. 1 I thought you were the Godfather and 2 on the off chance you weren't mafia would hopefully leave me alive and I could get my 2nd invest.  I'm glad I did tunnel on you bc I got the second invest and was able to clear swag.  

As for d3.  I was narrowed in on touch bc he didnt vote for either tk3 or et.  He also said he thought swag was the cop.  From that moment on my vote was gonna be for touch (not sure where the others would have voted).  On day 4 I would have almost assuredly voted swag, so great play/non-play @Nazgul

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How the hell was o not killed n1, n2 or n3?  In my mind I was clearly presenting at the cop d1 my being the storngest push against et (even stronger than @The Orca).  @theuntouchable @Counselor

I think it helped a ton that several people blew up orca's soft CC against ET night one, and then several people had the idea that I was low key representing the cop in day 2, which was fine with me. It was funny, I suppose that several people thought I was claiming the cop and kept their mouth's shut about it (outside of Counselor's weird response, which was why I had him pegged as scum or the cop), and that the actual cop didn't view my post that way lol

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so here goes.  

@Tk3 Dont take my tunneling this game on you as a take on my tunneling on you throughout other games.  It was solely game related and what based on the cards I was dealt.  Once et claimed and based on everything he did I was sure he was mafia.  Your refusal to vote him and ouring orca set me down a path to firmly believing you didnt vote him bc you knew he was town and was setting up a reason to hit the orca.  You continually refused to answer a simple question about orca "soft cc" is what really made me believe you were the godfather despite getting back the town results.  

All you had to do was on d1 was say it was bc orca was pushing et so you took it as orca was the cop bc of that.  I have no idea why you refused to just say that, it was so simple and would have allowed me to put you in the back of my mind until lylo.  

At that's point I decided to get you lynched for 2 reasons. 1 I thought you were the Godfather and 2 on the off chance you weren't mafia would hopefully leave me alive and I could get my 2nd invest.  I'm glad I did tunnel on you bc I got the second invest and was able to clear swag.  

As for d3.  I was narrowed in on touch bc he didnt vote for either tk3 or et.  He also said he thought swag was the cop.  From that moment on my vote was gonna be for touch (not sure where the others would have voted).  On day 4 I would have almost assuredly voted swag, so great play/non-play @Nazgul

That’s a silly reason to vote for me to be honest, I wouldn’t have voted et or tk3 regardless. I mean it would have worked out in this game, but I don’t vote with the masses regardless of alignment. I vote for who I feel best on (I mean I was the only one to really stick to counselor lmao) 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s a silly reason to vote for me to be honest, I wouldn’t have voted et or tk3 regardless. I mean it would have worked out in this game, but I don’t vote with the masses regardless of alignment. I vote for who I feel best on (I mean I was the only one to really stick to counselor lmao) 

The biggest piece of evidence was saying you thought swag was the cop 

Archived