Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also interesting that you were laying low and ignoring the thread like last game and then when I call you out for it you suddenly appear and then start attacking me. I'm feeling better and better about you being scum.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

In fairness, Pickle, I've played several games with you now, and you're typically fairly active. The one game that you were noticeably absent, you were scum. Sometimes the past is prologue. Reads on day 1 are pretty meh...it's a lot of garbage out there, so I think it does make a certain degree of sense to look at past play style in other games to see a pattern. 

Did either of you think about the jester when you made these posts?

The one thing I would mention - be wary of inactivity from the Jester. If I were the Jester, this is how I would go about it. I think people being the Jester would far too often over play it with their craziness to get lynched. In my opinion, the superior play would be to be inactive (or ideally to post as normal with some very nominal inconsistencies here and there that people can pick up, but I don't think that there are a ton of people capable in their play regarding this). 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did either of you think about the jester when you made these posts?

Obviously the jester role is something to keep in mind but I'm also not going to stop scum hunting just because they could potentially be the jester. That's also not the vibe I'm getting from Pickle at all. 

Votes  - Please check for accuracy.

3 swag - swag, counselor, pickle

2 counselor - orca, dingo

1 squire - malf

1 pickle - rackcs

Hasn't Voted: squire, forge

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

I'm guessing that he's just going to come in and start talking about how terrible he is and how it's funny that everyone is lynching him and that we should just go ahead and finish it off before voting for himself

I think that is Counselor more than Forge

Archived