Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It wasnt a throwaway vote though imo. There was intent behind it. He also has been very vocal and contrarian imo and put himself out there more out of the 3 of you...he has been more civ like imo. 

The pairs are the most likley combos imo and you are the common denominator...which is why I believe you are the best vote today

You paired me and Naz... in that scenario why in the world would I vote Naz?

I would obviously hammer Nacho leaving suspicion off of both Naz and myself...

I’m going heavy after pickle in what is a lylo for mafia.

Neither of your mafia pairs where I am the common denominator make ANY sense

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Forge

@Nazgul

@Counselor

Any thoughts today?

I do - just a little busy. My son's ABA therapy just ended at 1PM, so I will have a little more time, but I'm still at work. I can make quick responses here and there, but my thoughts are probably going to be slightly longer and it' hard to pull away from work for 10 minutes at a time while I'm putting them down lol. I'll be a little more active when I get the opportunity, but long story short - 

Counselor concerns me. He's not the highest priority, but I'm not clearing him yet either. 

I get a solid town vibe from Pickle...at least more so than TK, but honestly, I'm not all that familiar with TK, but if I had to slant one way or the other, I'd lean in favor of Pickle.  No idea on Naz, as similar to TK I really don't have experience with him to formulate a read or anything, and he hasn't posted enough for me to really be critical of. 

Will be back later to obviously expound my thoughts when I can. Always hit and miss with work. 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Pickle Rick

What are your thoughts on Tk3?

@Tk3 hasn't played in a way I would have thought he would if he were mafia.  

Yeah he avoided the nacho lynch on at least 2 occasions (switching his vote off of him and onto I believe forge and naz), but both situations only drew attention to him.  If he was mafia that would be the last thing he would want to do, the logical play would be to blend in by sticking on nacho until another person was at the hammer.  

He has logically been pushing me, however he is dismissing the fact that we probably had 2 mafia, meaning there is almost definitely 2 mafia on nacho (unless tk3 is mafia). 

Everything in my bones is telling me that mafia bussed nacho bc that is almost assuredly what I would have done if it wasn't a split vote.  

So either I'm gonna be tipping my cap to tk3 after the game or he is town.  At this point I'm not concerned with him. 

42 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You paired me and Naz... in that scenario why in the world would I vote Naz?

I would obviously hammer Nacho leaving suspicion off of both Naz and myself...

I’m going heavy after pickle in what is a lylo for mafia.

Neither of your mafia pairs where I am the common denominator make ANY sense

If the option was between Nacho and Naz you would have chose Naz to be lynched...you also didnt vote him until 5 seconds before Nacho was hammered. It makes sense to me

This is the mess I come back to after finishing up my mid-afternoon pop tart?
I mentioned yesterday that I had a bad feeling about that whole Nacho / Forge thing early in the game.
So I'm not surprised Nacho came up mafia. I still think we should look at Forge.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I will say that TK's voting history n1 is odd in my opinion. 

I kind of take this back. I had this huge post started going through TK's posts from D1 showing what I had problems with, then actually saw his explanations for the things he did later on, which I must have missed when they were put up. Cleared some things up for sure. There's still some weirdness in other regards to his D1, but the explanation / logic for some of his moves does make sense to me. 

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 hasn't played in a way I would have thought he would if he were mafia.  

Yeah he avoided the nacho lynch on at least 2 occasions (switching his vote off of him and onto I believe forge and naz), but both situations only drew attention to him.  If he was mafia that would be the last thing he would want to do, the logical play would be to blend in by sticking on nacho until another person was at the hammer.  

He has logically been pushing me, however he is dismissing the fact that we probably had 2 mafia, meaning there is almost definitely 2 mafia on nacho (unless tk3 is mafia). 

Everything in my bones is telling me that mafia bussed nacho bc that is almost assuredly what I would have done if it wasn't a split vote.  

So either I'm gonna be tipping my cap to tk3 after the game or he is town.  At this point I'm not concerned with him. 

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Tk3

So do you disagree? 

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So do you disagree? 

So here's my slight issue with TK3, and I'd love to get people's thoughts on it, including yours. I don't know TK at all. He wasn't super active in Criminal Minds, been much more active here, but I don't know if that means anything, so I could be way off base. 

I'm torn between understanding the logic for what TK3 was trying to do early on, and fully believing the logic. 

So early on, Nacho paints TK3 town. Sort of weird given what we know now, but at the same time, I don't want to put too much stock in it because that could have just been Nacho trying to appear to be in favor of town. TK's first vote on Nacho wasn't really anything - Naz (and counselor) made comments regarding the split vote, counselor mentioned how scum would want to do that, and after Naz's comment, TK3 basically said he'd bite and voted Nacho. It was the second vote on Nacho and nobody else had 2. 

Then on two separate occasions, TK basically said that Nacho was his first read as scum. 

On 4/30/2019 at 7:05 AM, Tk3 said:

I think @The Orca is correct though

Nacho recognized that I dropped a protown suggestion, and he was maybe a little too quick to praise it and cozy up

Hes my biggest read at the moment

On 4/30/2019 at 11:54 AM, Tk3 said:

I think nacho is the one, but I still think Forges behavior is damaging

So we have him basically saying that Nacho is his #1 read, that we are not both scum. 

But then later, he puts the 4th vote on me before the hammer and says let's hammer someone. That someone in this case being me, since I'm the one with 4 vote. At this point, 3 people haven't voted I believe, Naz, Counselor and Whick. His explanation makes a degree of sense - he's willing to bet that 1 of those is mafia. So he's thinking, sacrifice three town for 1 mafia and the numbers are 3:2 after that, right? So 40% chance of winning the next day. Risky in my opinion, and slightly bizarre given that his number one read is not among those people and it could have been 4-0 with all town getting killed but I do get the logic behind it. 

But then later, when he has a chance to throw down the hammer with Nacho, he doesn't do it. At this point, only Whick hasn't voted. He states that he didn't want to lose Whick because he thought he was town, but this seems weird. Nacho is his top read, and at worst, if he's wrong on the read, town loses 2, the player count is 4:3 and it's not that different of a situation than it would have been throwing down the hammer on me earlier. I don't get why one was worth the risk and the other suddenly wasn't, especially when the latter included his top read? The players on the chopping block are different, and that is the main component in my opinion. 

Archived