Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Counselor said:

I voted Nacho night one. In a very close vote. If I was mafia why would I vote him out?

For this exact reason you're trying to make now.

Just now, Counselor said:

That makes zero sense. I’m town. 

Naz

giphy.gif

The "I voted for him though!" argument doesn't work whatsoever. 
There are many reason as to why mafia would hit mafia. 
How does that make zero sense?

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I want to make the cool play and hammer Tk3 but I feel much stronger about you and that's the only reason I am hesitating. 

@Forge

On 4/30/2019 at 5:52 PM, Pickle Rick said:

forge 

I switched my vote off of dingo and onto you to see if anyone would jump either you or nacho up to 4 allowing for someone to hammer.

On 4/30/2019 at 5:53 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

VC

3 Nacho: orca, [forge], tk3
3 Forge: nacho, dingo, pr

Not voted 

wwhick
Naz
Counselor

On 4/30/2019 at 6:15 PM, Nazgul said:

All of my posts have been game related - what are you on about now @The Orca?

Then naz makes a post that I did not agree with that raised my suspicions of him. 

On 4/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, Tk3 said:

forge

Tk3 then voted for you making your total 4 and primed for a hammer

On 4/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Naz

I was reading town for you at the time so I decided to switch off of you and onto someone that I was getting very suspicious of, it also served as a feeler to see who all would move.    

On 4/30/2019 at 6:33 PM, Nazgul said:

You insult me with the filler comment.
I am very aware that we lack the superior mind of a SwAg in this game. 
So I don't think I need to over-analyze anything when you nincompoops will just out yourselves soon.

Naz later continued on with his non-game related posts continuing to further my suspicion. 

On 4/30/2019 at 6:43 PM, Nazgul said:

You really didn't like being called a nincompoop, did you?

More of the same from him.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:36 PM, Forge said:

Penny for your thoughts, Rick. 

giphy.gif

You then ask for my thoughts on nacho. 

On 4/30/2019 at 7:42 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho is taking an early cop out to scum hunting and following along with dingo (claimed vengeful).  He was so deadset on you being mafia that its really hard to believe that he would just change his tune at the drop of a dime, unless he was mafia and was just trying to blend in and not ruffle any feathers. 

I give my breakdown of nacho 

On 4/30/2019 at 9:16 PM, Nazgul said:

I'm actually betting on this being the case. Nacho. See, told you I would vote.
I also think the next lynch should be Forge. All of their back and forth seemed too gimmicky. 

Naz then jumps onto nacho and agrees with my post regarding nacho's gameplay.  This cemented my vote on naz bc it felt like he was just waiting for someone to give him a reason to vote nacho, allowing for a copout if the time ever came and minimizing the attention on himself bc he agreed with me.  Thus making me a potential fall guy if there ever was a need. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Naz

I stand by my rake post.

You vote mafia when you're mafia to say "Oh look I voted for mafia" when someone calls you out as mafia later. 

I would've hammered Nacho if I was mafia to lolclear myself for the rest of this game. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Naz

I stand by my rake post.

You vote mafia when you're mafia to say "Oh look I voted for mafia" when someone calls you out as mafia later. 

I would've hammered Nacho if I was mafia to lolclear myself for the rest of this game. 

Okay... I’m clearly not going to get the lunches that I want, despite everyone saying they are good options... so let’s try a different tact with orca

With 3 votes on me, it’s probably unlikely that all 3 are civ. It probably would be safe for one of the mafia to hammer at this point, but probably not safe for both mafia to mislynch me and be put under the microscope.. i know that at least 1 mafia was on Nacho, and orca seems like a definite buss option.. he bussed him early and often and now he is leading the charge on a mislynch that he knows he can explain away once I flip

the 3 on me we’re also on Nacho, and I know mathematically that at least one on Nacho was scum

@Nazgul @DingoLadd @Counselor @Forge

What do you think?

Archived