Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

To be clear if we unvote or no vote we will not be modkilled? 

Correctomundo. 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:20 AM, Dome said:
  • If you miss a vote during a day that lasts more than 36 hours you'll be eliminated from that game.
  • This rule will not be enforced for players who No Vote (abstain from voting) or No Lynch (skip the lynch that Night)

6 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

What's worse is that house burned down like 3 years later.

I did more insurance paperwork for it when it burned down then I did to actually it. 

Oof. Sorry for your loss, mate. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How am I first

You've been paying more attention than several players, based on the the PMs you've been sending me about how terrible everyone is... Or something like that, I could be stirring the pot. 

That makes you first. 

Just now, Dome said:

You've been paying more attention than several players, based on the the PMs you've been sending me about how terrible everyone is... Or something like that, I could be stirring the pot. 

No, that sounds factually accurate

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

That makes you first. 

Well **** okay

All new roles for game two have been sent. If you didn't get a new role, PM me.

The Goon ran back to The Boss (Godfather) and told him how tough the Townies were. "We gotsta get down there boss! They killed Naz and Nacho!"

"Get the caah," The Boss motioned to the Goon, who fake-jogged to a 1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and started it up. The old man shuffled towards a closet and came back with a box cutter and some zip-ties (Nightly Hit and Roleblock) "We'll show 'em how killing is supposed to be done."

Downtown, The Doctor and Cop were put on standby. The Townies anticipated a retaliation. They were ready. 

It is now Day 1.

Day 1 can't end before Monday at 10pm EST

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5223560

24 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks. Going on vacation Wednesday and won't have time to get on the site at all. You have my complete confidence

Just don't do worse than Nacho G1....

Archived