Draft Week

MKnight82

11 minutes ago, TKellion said:

I will be mad if we do draft a QB in the first or second.Dont think there is any franchise changers.We need a difference maker.WR or Edge rusher is my preference.

More likely that Murray, Haskins, Lock or Jones improve a teams offense dramatically w/in a few years than Metcalf, AJ Brown, Butler or the ASU guy who's name escapes me.

Now Marquise ”Hollywood” Brown will change an offense dramatically when healthy.

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

What are you guys thinking?

Clarity question: is this supposed to be read as "What are you guys thinking?" (as in "what would you suggest for player X/team Y?") or "What are you guys THINKING?" (as in "are you certifiably insane?"(*))?

(*) Because obviously the answer to that question is "yes" since we're fans of this wretched team ...

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Clarity question: is this supposed to be read as "What are you guys thinking?" (as in "what would you suggest for player X/team Y?") or "What are you guys THINKING?" (as in "are you certifiably insane?"(*))?

(*) Because obviously the answer to that question is "yes" since we're fans of this wretched team ...

Because #2 is ingrained in my DNA now for the reason(s) you've identified

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Because #2 is ingrained in my DNA now for the reason(s) you've identified

Well, let's see ... some early thoughts ... wandering around the NFC East ...

Dallas - shot of Cabo Wabo Tequila (it's a premium brand that shouldn't be a premium brand; over-inflated value due to aggressive marketing)
NY Giants - shot of Hpnotiq (you think it's going to be really good ... but it almost never comes through for you (the fact it's blue is a bonus))
Philadelphia - Bitters (do I really have to explain this one?)
Washington - Mind Eraser (what we all end up wanting to have happen way too early every season)

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Well, let's see ... some early thoughts ... wandering around the NFC East ...

Dallas - shot of Cabo Wabo Tequila (it's a premium brand that shouldn't be a premium brand; over-inflated value due to aggressive marketing)
NY Giants - shot of Hpnotiq (you think it's going to be really good ... but it almost never comes through for you (the fact it's blue is a bonus))
Philadelphia - Bitters (do I really have to explain this one?)
Washington - Mind Eraser (what we all end up wanting to have happen way too early every season)

Redskins should be a jager shot.  You were fine with it when you were young but now that you’re older and know more about what’s out there you know it isn’t as good as most other shots.  Then the bartender tries to cover up the awfulness with something new and flashy like Red Bull, and your friend falls for it and buys a round for the whole group.  But it still has that disgusting aftertaste and you wake up hungover as hell asking what happened.  Never again I say, then next Sunday you’re back at the same bar drinking the same crap. 

Oh and BTW I have a blast scheduled.

I'm going to get home from work. Spend time with the kids. Eat dinner, spend time with my wife. Then get the kids to bed. And then watch the draft.

No special place

No special food

No special drink (because I have to be in an early meeting Friday morning)

Friday? Yeah, I have no responsibilities for Saturday, so I'm breaking out the beer.

Archived