The Murder of Laci Peterson

BobbyPhil1781

Watched the series and liked it.  I'm usually one to say GUILTY right away but I don't see it in this one.  Even before this documentary I had followed the case a little bit back when it happened.  Just to me there wasn't enough evidence against him or really any.  He's a POS but I don't think he's a murderer.  The whole he never showed any emotion is BS.  Everyone is different.  Not every single person is just going to drop to their knees and cry every single day.  Doesn't mean he doesn't care or that he's a murderer.  Sure, most people are emotional and I'm sure he was at times but since he wasn't showing it much in the public eye, HE'S A MURDERER.  Lack of evidence in this one gets me but with a load of evidence in the Casey Anthony BS trial, NOT GUILTY. Justice system sucks and is broken.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Watched the series and liked it.  I'm usually one to say GUILTY right away but I don't see it in this one.  Even before this documentary I had followed the case a little bit back when it happened.  Just to me there wasn't enough evidence against him or really any.  He's a POS but I don't think he's a murderer.  The whole he never showed any emotion is BS.  Everyone is different.  Not every single person is just going to drop to their knees and cry every single day.  Doesn't mean he doesn't care or that he's a murderer.  Sure, most people are emotional and I'm sure he was at times but since he wasn't showing it much in the public eye, HE'S A MURDERER.  Lack of evidence in this one gets me but with a load of evidence in the Casey Anthony BS trial, NOT GUILTY. Justice system sucks and is broken.

He wasn't convicted because he lacked emotion.

7 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lack of evidence in this one gets me but with a load of evidence in the Casey Anthony BS trial, NOT GUILTY. Justice system sucks and is broken.

Or the O.J. one.

I'm still waiting for that single SHRED of evidence his son committed the murders, probably because, spoiler: there is none.

Innocent people don't run from the police with a passport and disguise holding a gun to their head (or run from the police, period), not remember how they got a goddamn cut on their hand during questioning, write suicide notes the day after their wife is reported dead, have their victim's blood found in their car and all over their driveway, have a pair of Bruno Maleigh shoe prints (the only two in the world of that size) matching them, the list goes on and on. 

10 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Or the O.J. one.

I'm still waiting for that single SHRED of evidence his son committed the murders, probably because, spoiler: there is none.

Innocent people don't run from the police with a passport and disguise holding a gun to their head (or run from the police, period), not remember how they got a goddamn cut on their hand during questioning, write suicide notes the day after their wife is reported dead, have their victim's blood found in their car and all over their driveway, have a pair of Bruno Maleigh shoe prints (the only two in the world of that size) matching them, the list goes on and on. 

O.J. wasn't innocent, but his legal team did an amazing job of dismantling the prosecution's case.

Archived