Official NFL Draft (Gameday?) Thread [Will Update UDFA in OP When Available]

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

I hope they actually give snell some carries.. they barley used Conner his rookie yr before he got hurt.

I think they will. Connor needs more breaks. Give him 15 carries a game. Snell 5ish and Samuel some touches in the run game and pass game. Good, balanced offense. I know that all the advanced analytics show the run game isn't as useful, but Ben has always won more with a strong run game.

If Ridley didn’t have fumbling issues I think they would’ve gave him more Carrie’s last year with Conner healthy. I think they could be moving towards a RB by  Committee due to Connor and not looking good in certain games. Which is fine by me.  It would’ve been ideal to get a burner. at the end of the day, if he’s productive I’m not going to complain about it 

3 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Anyone else catch Trey Wingo going NUTS over this stupid Patriots at QB?

He literally said this is why they'll keep winning, because of picks like this hahaha

Why are you so low on Jarrett Stidham?

Just now, DR43 said:

Why are you so low on Jarrett Stidham?

I'm not. It's just hilarious seeing them act like he's the second coming of Jesus and that he's going to lead them to another run as a Dynasty. Good Lord.

It was a steal for sure, but let's dial it back a bit here....

17 minutes ago, Ward4HOF said:

I love this pick. Yeah, a round early, maybe 2, but I've come around, after following the draft for nearly 20 years now...the NFL has tinkered with Rds 1-3 over the years, but the final day has always been Rds 4-7 (I say this, because strategies for teams have been altered a lot over the years for Rds 1-3, but not 4-7)

Anyway, my point is, the Steelers build their board, as we know, and they follow it, but they have their 30-40 favorites every year, and seem to have a good pulse on 'runs' on positions in Rds 4-6. I think they sensed what was going on with RBs in Rd 4, and took their guy.

And think of it... he's no dri archer...😎

forgot about dri, lets be thankful that isn't repeating here with the Snell pick.  Depth at RB is good,  maybe we get another CB and then safety next. 

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Stupid Raiders just took Moreau. We're going to have to address the TE spot in FA. Maybe we snag Alize Mack, but we'll still need to sign someone. Maybe they're more comfortable with Grimble than we are.

They looked st TE too much to be that comfortable IMO.

They brought in Mack for visit..I could also see Nuata from Georgia.

Archived