2019 NFL Draft thread

bucsfan333

Just now, indifference said:

We did all this “maybe it wasnt our DBs it was the scheme talk” just to see Arians/Bowles draft 3 DBs. Its unreal.

MJ Stewart total waste

Our CBs were VHIII, Davis, and Stewart. We added two big, athletic af guys to compete.

At safety, we had Evans and Whitehead. We added an athletic Edwards with good ball skills.

The secondary was BY FAR our worst group. By a lot. Probably the worst in the NFL, tbh. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Our CBs were VHIII, Davis, and Stewart. We added two big, athletic af guys to compete.

At safety, we had Evans and Whitehead. We added an athletic Edwards with good ball skills.

The secondary was BY FAR our worst group. By a lot. Probably the worst in the NFL, tbh. 

I'm good with the 2 picks solely bc of this.  Essentially this year we add VH3 and 2 rookies to the secondary 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

No arguing that. Just feel like 3 DBs are an overkill. I was down with Bunting bc he fits the scheme. VG3 and CD3 are good fits too though. So im not sure why a 4th CB was necessary. That said, this tells me bucs think highly of Spence, Barrett, and Cappa. I think Shaq will pan out of the 3 the other 2 im expecting below avg play.

16 minutes ago, indifference said:

You do not build a defense using 6 picks on DBs in 2 years. Licht is awful

Years ago the Eagles drafted Lito Shepherd and Sheldon Brown back to back while they currently had Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent starting. That defense was pretty good and we are in more of a passing NFL today.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

No arguing that. Just feel like 3 DBs are an overkill. I was down with Bunting bc he fits the scheme. VG3 and CD3 are good fits too though. So im not sure why a 4th CB was necessary. That said, this tells me bucs think highly of Spence, Barrett, and Cappa. I think Shaq will pan out of the 3 the other 2 im expecting below avg play.

There are still a bunch of guys we like who are available. And we pick 4.5 and 5.7. Our sixth and seventh round picks are seven spots apart. I wouldn't be shocked if we use one to move up to the end of the fourth.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Years ago the Eagles drafted Lito Shepherd and Sheldon Brown back to back while they currently had Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent starting. That defense was pretty good and we are in more of a passing NFL today.

Hargreaves is most likely gone bc he will make $9 million next year? Definitely an overpay.

Archived