Draft Room - Day 2

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

but like how often do any of those guys do anything? Especially if it isn't health or discipline issues.

They get you A+ in the draft grades but not much more than that typically.

They need to hit more on their guys, but chances are none of these guys will live up to their pre-draft hype.

It would just be nice to have a few more swings on the final day, especially round 4. Coming away with 10 drafted players in two years is an absolute joke.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

It would just be nice to have a few more swings on the final day, especially round 4. Coming away with 10 drafted players in two years is an absolute joke.

Totally agree there, they need to get more rolls of the dice. 

It's a balance..it's ok to trade up when the guy is the best or noticeably better like Dillard was. But tough to lose picks.

Just need to balance the quantity/quality thing

Taking a bunch of guys is great, but it's useless if you are gonna waste it on a guy like Pumphrey (who was worse cause they moved up for him)

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Totally agree there, they need to get more rolls of the dice. 

It's a balance..it's ok to trade up when the guy is the best or noticeably better like Dillard was. But tough to lose picks.

Just need to balance the quantity/quality thing

Taking a bunch of guys is great, but it's useless if you are gonna waste it on a guy like Pumphrey (who was worse cause they moved up for him)

If they really want a guy trade a future pick for him. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Nice players I like here coming up. They probably won’t pick one lol 

yeah some edges with some talent, don't really need depth LBs, but a couple ones I liked still there like Long. Amani i thought would go in round 3 at CB

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yeah some edges with some talent, don't really need depth LBs, but a couple ones I liked still there like Long. Amani i thought would go in round 3 at CB

Deonte Thompson still there. Lots of DT’s

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

why is everyone talking about stidham as bradys successor like he didnt suck out loud ?

not sure, apparently he had no talent around him? thats the one narrative I saw

Archived