Dalton Risner, G/T
Deebow Samuel, WR
Greedy Williams, CB
Juan Thornhill, S
Jawan Taylor, OT
Anthony Nelson, DE
Chase Winovich, DE
Byron Murphy, CB

There is still so much premium talent on the board for us tomorrow at various positions.

Jawaan Taylor, Greedy Williams, Dalton Risner, Cody Ford, Byron Murphy, AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler, Deebo Samuel, Parris Campbell, Elgton Jenkins, Mack Wilson, Rock Ya-Sin, Nasir Adderly, Greg Little, DK Metcalf, Chase Winovich, Jachai Polite, Juan Thornhill... the list goes on. 

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

What are thoughts on trading 42 for Josh Rosen?  I don't see the Bengals doing it, just curious on what the reaction would be

I don't think I would make the move. Arizona drafted themselves into a corner and I would try to low ball them.  

And while I like Rosen as a player and am interested in a young qb this year, I am more interested in giving AD a chance to really fail by building a good team around him. 

50 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

And while I like Rosen as a player and am interested in a young qb this year, I am more interested in giving AD a chance to really fail by building a good team around him. 

Agreed.

By taking Jonah in the first, I really have no idea what they will do in the second.   Every mock I did had either one of the Devin's, Oliver, Wilkins or Haskins in the first, mostly because I saw a lot of the linemen that would be available in the second.  Ford and taylor shock me, but the rest I sort of expected.  With that in mind, I always thought we'd go OT in the second.  Maybe they like Ford or Risner enough to go there again, but I see WR, S or DL as the target.  Maybe AJ Brown.  Or N'Keal harry.  The only LB worth even considering at 42 in probably Wilson, and I wouldn't at that spot with so much value on the board.

I think they sit until the third for the LB, and go 3-4th rounds for two.  I can also see a trade back to gain an extra thrid.

Archived