2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, holyghost said:

It seems to me Gruden and Mayock were really onto something with the leaks. Is it just me or does it seem we've been getting someone trading right in front of us in every round? 

No we at the top of every round and people like to move up, shouldn't be no leaks if they got rid of everybody right.

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Good job Mayock. At this point just using those 7th founders to tag our top UDFA. Interested to see how he handles the UDFA scrum too. Always an interesting few hours. I feel like we’ll sign a good amount of guys. 

I love it. We're going to have a lot of competition in camp this year, young guys are going to have to step it up to carve out a role. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I love it. We're going to have a lot of competition in camp this year, young guys are going to have to step it up to carve out a role. 

And older guys too. If a guy is younger and cheaper than you and outperforming you in camp? See ya. Compete. 

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

No we at the top of every round and people like to move up, shouldn't be no leaks if they got rid of everybody right.

But they're literally trading to the pick right in front of us. And grabbing guys we're linked to and/or match our needs profile. Comparing this to past years, there's no doubt a pattern here I've never seen before. You think it's impossible to consider scouts near being fired wouldn't feed other teams some info if it meant maybe they get a job with that team? These are guys who need jobs.

Just now, holyghost said:

But they're literally trading to the pick right in front of us. And grabbing guys we're linked to and/or match our needs profile. Comparing this to past years, there's no doubt a pattern here I've never seen before. You think it's impossible to consider scouts near being fired wouldn't feed other teams some info if it meant maybe they get a job with that team? These are guys who need jobs.

Linked to by who? The leaks? 

Archived