2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

Just now, daineraider said:

I like most of this draft, but what the hell is our issue with LBs?  We seem to hate the thought of drafting one.

Like one or two have already stated, we've got 3 young and developing LBs along with 3 experienced vets. Any pick would have to have more upside than Lee, Cabinda or Morrow and in a very poor draft for LB depth, it doesn't look like the FO thinks there are any.

Khalil Hodge, from Antioch and played at Buffalo, could be a 7th or priority UDFA for us at LB. Hard worker and super productive, but it doesn't seem like we've been super into the smaller schools in this draft so maybe his local ties could have him as a guy after the process for addressing LB group.

11 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Who are Clemson’s top prospects for next years draft. Doing an early mock lol 

They are loaded with talent again. But very young. 

Wr Tee Higgins (named after Tee Martin)

Wr Amari Rodgers (Tre Martin's son)

LB Shaq Smith

CB A.J. Terrell (better than Mullins)

Rb Travis Etienne (monster)

CB Brian Dawkins Jr

Wr Diondre Overton

There are a few off the top of my head. They are not all seniors so they may not even declare. I think only 1 is actually. Maybe 2. If ya need more holler.

Can't believe Kelvin Harmon is still available. I know his speed is a concern, but he does everything to well. Must be something more than speed because no way should he not be picked while Renfrow has been picked. Harmon gonna be a steal

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Elijjah Holyfield or Rodney Anderson would be really high value picks imo. Doubtful after Jacobs but you never know.

I'll pass on another RB.. maybe as UDFA...  give me a interior lineman, or linebacker, or another pass rusher......

another wr with speed wouldn't hurt either... not really a big need but if there is value... or a returner

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Elijjah Holyfield or Rodney Anderson would be really high value picks imo. Doubtful after Jacobs but you never know.

Meh. Doubtful any other RB will make the roster so would be a waste of a pick. They'd have to beat out Jacobs, Crowell, Richard, Washington, and Warren. 

Archived