2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Oh cool! That has to be a great gig.

Which team?

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I'm gonna guess CFL

I'd prefer not to give specifics but it's an organization which owns 4 professional sports teams. CFL being one.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd prefer not to give specifics but it's an organization which owns 4 professional sports teams. CFL being one.

Oh come on. Its just a few questions. Where you work, credit card number, mother's maiden name. All the base level "get to know you" kind of stuff. 

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Oh come on. Its just a few questions. Where you work, credit card number, mother's maiden name. All the base level "get to know you" kind of stuff. 

Funny enough which is so weird thinking back on this now, but I bet ~8 years ago a bunch of us on the old forum added each other on Facebook. I remember you and I were even at one point hahaha.

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Funny enough which is so weird thinking back on this now, but I bet ~8 years ago a bunch of us on the old forum added each other on Facebook. I remember you and I were even at one point hahaha.

Dude I miss that group of guys. Just off the top of my head we had, AlDavis=016 (had the ManPacq sig, right?), Heart of Oak, 3828 posted more, Nuke, Bagga, 91jmay,  RaiderNation7, oakdb36, alex93, crappy and nick were on, @big_palooka and BA07 slugfests, BP and @NCOUGHMAN slugfests. Man those were the days. We had some really great posters back then.

4 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Dude I miss that group of guys. Just off the top of my head we had, AlDavis=016 (had the ManPacq sig, right?), Heart of Oak, 3828 posted more, Nuke, Bagga, 91jmay, oakdb36, alex93, crappy and nick were on, @big poppa pump and BA07 slugfests, BP and @NCOUGHMAN slugfests. Man those were the days. We had some really great posters back then.

Oh I remember that! Yea I always lurked and read, didn't post much. Doesn't it still exist? 

22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I respect that.

I wasn't pumping for personal info. Genuinely was interested in the day to day stuff and/or if you worked for a team I supported.

13 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Oh I remember that! Yea I always lurked and read, didn't post much. Doesn't it still exist? 

Somewhere. If I remember correctly, you won the rookie of the year award back when our forum as lively. Pretty sure I made the sig. Kinda glad sigs are done with tbh. So many cringy ones. I remember that one guy who made a Dexter McCluster Run DMC sig when we had McFadden and just shaking my head at it.

Archived