2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

45 minutes ago, holyghost said:

But they're literally trading to the pick right in front of us. And grabbing guys we're linked to and/or match our needs profile. Comparing this to past years, there's no doubt a pattern here I've never seen before. You think it's impossible to consider scouts near being fired wouldn't feed other teams some info if it meant maybe they get a job with that team? These are guys who need jobs.

Guys we were linked to or guys fans wanted?

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Ah following on my phone. Thanks for the clarification fellas. Would like to developmental IOL with the last pick. Hope Mayock is getting his fingers ready to dial up all of these UDFA targets 

If we don't take a G in the 7th round I'm sure we're going to target some in UDFA. 

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Congrats man! Give us a low down of the guy.

Humble hard worker. Was not expected to ever see the field yet had guys on the bench behind him because they just couldn't take his spot. Made his name with the game on the line. If you need the catch for the first or rd you just throw it his way. Also a super sweet kid. Caught a game winner and when he did he looked and the db and said something like "cover who?" Or " what???" Or something after the guy had been trash talking him all week and all game. Felt bad about it. Then went and found 5he guy and apologized lol. His pro comparison is Adam Humphries. To the point that Clemson fans joke that he is Adam then changed his name to Tyler Grisham and then to Hunter Renfrow. Because they all look the same and play the same position. And they look the same playing.

Archived