Josh Rosen Where Would He Be Drafted Today & Why Isn't He Worth a First Rounder if Traded?

PeachesBackwards

First off, I admit I hate Josh Rosen. To me he's an arrogant, spoiled overrated QB. Having said that,  where would he be ranked if he were eligible to be drafted today? Also how did he go from being a #10 first round pick to someone who is not worth a first round pick if traded today? Note he may be traded after I have posted this.

Edited by PeachesBackwards
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PeachesBackwards said:

First off, I admit I hated Josh Rosen. To me he's an arrogant, spoiled overrated QB. Having said that, if he where would he be ranked if he were eligible to be drafted today? Also how did he go from being a #10 first round pick to someone who is not worth a first round pick if traded today? Note he may be traded after I have posted this.

He not worth a 1st round because every team knows they have to trade him.

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

to me, Rosen and haskins are pretty close as prospects. and people have DW as the #2 QB, so probably top 12ish for Rosen in this draft.

As the original prospect without any knowledge of what he can actually do, I agree with this completely.

But I also think this is a terrible year to need a QB, I think the best will be in the Winston/Mariota type ceiling. You can happily disagree, just my opinion. A lot of Coaches get fired because of this years QB’s.

• Like 1

The fact the Cardinals have let it be Known they are drafting another QB in the 1st round is what has hurt their chances of getting a 1st round pick for him. It has nothing to do with his play or how he compares to guys in this draft. He is a Used cars while QBs in this draft are New cars. You can't get the same amount of Money for Car after you drove it for a Year that you brought it for correct, so why do people think the Cardinals should get that with Rosen? Especially knowing there using their 1st pick on a QB. 

42 minutes ago, PeachesBackwards said:

First off, I admit I hate Josh Rosen. To me he's an arrogant, spoiled overrated QB. Having said that,  where would he be ranked if he were eligible to be drafted today? Also how did he go from being a #10 first round pick to someone who is not worth a first round pick if traded today? Note he may be traded after I have posted this.

3rd ranked QB behind Murray and Haskins. Possibly even 4th behind Lock. Never understood the hype with Rosen, he never screamed franchise QB to me and I didn't want him on the Jets whatsoever last year.

He was pitiful last year, his value has depreciated especially with one year of his rookie contract in the books. I'm really curious to see who takes the gamble on him and what they have to trade to acquire him.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s the top QB prospect in this draft.

Arizona is just in a weird spot with KK and his offense and how well it meshes with Murray.

Kyler is a way better prospect. And that's why the Cardinals are trying to trade Rosen and will be making Murray the 1st overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

The fact the Cardinals have let it be Known they are drafting another QB in the 1st round is what has hurt their chances of getting a 1st round pick for him. It has nothing to do with his play or how he compares to guys in this draft. He is a Used cars while QBs in this draft are New cars. You can't get the same amount of Money for Car after you drove it for a Year that you brought it for correct, so why do people think the Cardinals should get that with Rosen? Especially knowing there using their 1st pick on a QB. 

If Rosen played like Baker last year, he'd be able to net several 1sts. The fact of the matter is the film he's put out thus far is horrible and teams no longer view him as worth a 1st round pick.

• Like 2

Just now, jetjuice said:

Kyler is a way better prospect. And that's why the Cardinals are trying to trade Rosen and will be making Murray the 1st overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

So there are these called called opinions, and opinions are different from facts in that....

*sigh*....

nm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetjuice said:

If Rosen played like Baker last year, he'd be able to net several 1sts. The fact of the matter is the film he's put out thus far is horrible and teams no longer view him as worth a 1st round pick.

Just now, jetjuice said:

And what to say of Haskins production on a team that actually won?

You seem to be a guy who overlooks situational circumstances a bit.

And by a bit, I mean entirely.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So there are these called called opinions, and opinions are different from facts in that....

*sigh*....

nm

You wanna discuss facts? Kyler won the Heisman, Kyler can run like hell, Kyler has a better arm, and Kyler has been a winner his whole life.

Rosen can't say any of those things, he's slow af, his best record at UCLA was 8-5, he has a reputation for being an arrogant know it all and now he has a year on him.