Pick is in, #27 Jonathan Abram S Mississippi State.

true2form

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is interesting. I never really considered K-Jo would/should play FS. Can anyone recall him doing much single high stuff? I know PG loves moving S's around and they are all somewhat interchangeable, but still.

Joseph played some single high the past two seasons and I thought he looked really good, particularly at carrying vertical routes. That said, Joseph likely wouldn't start at free safety with Joyner on the roster. The only way I see all three on the field in base is if Abrams plays linebacker.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Of course, but that's how it is always going to be viewed.

Who cares? I couldn't care less about the opinions of some of these media idiots. If these picks and cap space help us win this year, or over the next 4-5, people will stop talking about it in a negative light.

20 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Watched a highlight video of him yesterday because I wanted to see the best of him, especially his physicality. Holy crap this guy is a maniac. Sometimes his hits and celebrations afterward make him look cartoonish, like a video game. 

And enforcer you will pay when he tackles you. but is a well rounded guy who can cover.

Another great kid.

Has the size, the speed and the mindset to be successfull IMO. I think he can be a good fit in our C2/C4 defense.

The Joyner-Joseph-Abrams-Harris S group is a lot faster and better then anything we had recently. Finally we haver NFL level speed back there.