No. 80 browns select Sione Takitaki

Kiwibrown

18 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

When God came down to Ohio and created football, Champ was his design for the cornerback position. 

He was the prototype. 4.28 forty, height to play any type of WR, 31" long arms to get inside for pass breakups, recovery speed for days, hands of a WR because he played both ways in college, elite tackler in run support, master technician with smooth hips, and most importantly he had the football IQ to read offenses like Manning/Brady had to read defenses. 

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

He was the prototype. 4.28 forty, height to play any type of WR, 31" long arms to get inside for pass breakups, recovery speed for days, hands of a WR because he played both ways in college, elite tackler in run support, master technician with smooth hips, and most importantly he had the football IQ to read offenses like Manning/Brady had to read defenses. 

Get a room... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

@MistaBohmbastic reading this:

giphy.gif

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
Mmmm
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Dont hate

A little math homework 😂

Revis island < Bailey penitentiary

Don't throw at Champ Bailey = HOF QB

Champ Bailey > Mike Ditka + Ricky Williams + ganja

Edited by Fatgerman
  • Like 2

I have an obsession with the number 24 and I owe it all to Champ Bailey.

So I suppose he indirectly catalyzed my OCD. 

For example - I always use 24 words or intervals of numbers that go into 24 in every FF post I make, and so on

10 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@MistaBohmbastic reading this:

giphy.gif

CLASSIC!!!!!!! LMAOI!!!!!!

I almost pissed myself......I am in a Customer Demo right now.....WebEx (but the PM and head of development is in the room with me) and I LITERALLY laughed out loud....folks stopped and looked at me like..."Your running tech support..shouldn't you be paying attention"

04d41c5030fc304b6560b5fe1c193f0d--ratato

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

Soooo I was looking (and planning) on going to the HOF induction ceremony b/c hes my favorite player and hooooooolly crap I didnt realize tickets were that expensive.

Tickets are $580!?!!? Guess Im not going :( I can go on a 5 day cruise on Royal Caribbean for that much lol

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Soooo I was looking (and planning) on going to the HOF induction ceremony b/c hes my favorite player and hooooooolly crap I didnt realize tickets were that expensive.

Tickets are $580!?!!? Guess Im not going :( I can go on a 5 day cruise on Royal Caribbean for that much lol

I still have my Champ Bailey and Joe Thomas mini fatheads up in my old room. I made sure they didn't come down. They're the only two I ever kept but you better believe I channeled my inner-John Dorsey to orchestrate a trade for the ages in order to obtain that Champ mini fat head cus he was *it* for me before Calvin Johnson - but even then Champ still held a special place in my heart, and always will.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I still have my Champ Bailey and Joe Thomas mini fatheads up in my old room. I made sure they didn't come down. They're the only two I ever kept but you better believe I channeled my inner-John Dorsey to orchestrate a trade for the ages in order to obtain that Champ mini fat head cus he was *it* for me before Calvin Johnson - but even then Champ still held a special place in my heart, and always will.

lol thats awesome. I had his fat head, the one where hes laying out diving to break up a pass, that took up the entire wall in my freshman dorm room. Sadly after trying to move it 2-3 times it ripped a bunch and was trashed. 

• Like 1