Draft Day Thread - Day 3

ARTMONK HOF

45 minutes ago, MosEisley said:

He does if he's been on the active roster 6 games or less.

Huh. Thought he was drafted before 2017.

The mind, it's not as strong as it once was. And back then, it was Swiss cheese.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Because they drafted a 3rd round and 6th round WR? Ehh, maybe, maybe not. Its not like they took a WR at 15.

Have to think it's a bit of a sign of what they think of you:

1*VUGZhsqY3lZ7RO8NRuD8ug.gif

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

Well dang. If he's able to make catches anywhere close to this he'd be a hell of a steal.

As long as he can get open. Pryor snagged them like that too on YouTube, he just couldn't run precise routes and dropped passes in the games.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Could be, or it could  be they know they need depth and competition.

Well, one position got competition in the form of McLaurin, and the other one has a guy with a major contract. If they bring in a second outside receiver, you have to think that it isn't Richardson whose position he's fighting for.

Just now, Woz said:

Have to think it's a bit of a sign of what they think of you:

1*VUGZhsqY3lZ7RO8NRuD8ug.gif

If Doctson stays on the roster this season, it's more than likely his last. Norman is more than likely playing his last season here also. In Doctsons case to outperform him..... well, ain't gonna take much. Our wr core was a joke last season, the whole damn league knows that. Ain't some big secret, play these young guys and see what they have. We're supposed to struggle this season anyway.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

As long as he can get open. Pryor snagged them like that too on YouTube, he just couldn't run precise routes and dropped passes in the games.

Seeing the name "Pryor" just gave me war flashbacks

15 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

If Doctson stays on the roster this season, it's more than likely his last. Norman is more than likely playing his last season here also. In Doctsons case to outperform him..... well, ain't gonna take much. Our wr core was a joke last season, the whole damn league knows that. Ain't some big secret, play these young guys and see what they have. We're supposed to struggle this season anyway.

Completely agree. Doctson is gone after this season

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I get that Doctson has been disappointing for a first round pick, but he hasn’t been so bad that he’s a threat to not make the roster this season.  

He’ll make the roster and let’s be honest, none of our receivers were going to do squat last year with King Checkdown at the helm. I mean we’re talking about a QB who went an entire NFL season without throwing a TD pass to a receiver. 

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I get that Doctson has been disappointing for a first round pick, but he hasn’t been so bad that he’s a threat to not make the roster this season.  

True. I just think this is his last season. We move on after 2019

Archived