Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Key is the starter and suddenly bigger and slower is better. smh

In underwear.  Nelson film shows he can go around and through tackles.  He is a much better player playing against much better competition.  In underwear Nelson's measurables are just below Crosby but Nelson has a lot more power and generates speed into power.  He would have been a starter opposite Ferrell and I want nothing to do with Key as a starter.  Maybe in a year or two.  Crosby looks great beating TEs and when the lesser tackles miss assignments or just miss blocks.

Hope he can add weight without getting suspended. Looks like HGH/roids would make him a beast. LOL

Glad many here are high on him because it looks like 2 years before he'll be ready. Need to put serious weight on that frame and then he'll need to get paid. LOL

As someone who makes part of my living off betting on sports. I have seen my share of Eastern Michigan and MAC games. In the 4th round you really just hoping to hit on someone who can contribute he does have some nice measurements. I remember him always being around the QB. He does need to get stronger and add some weight. Wouldn't expect much early on with him. 

This is what you should be taking in the 4th round and later. Athletes that you can coach up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G said:

Hope he can add weight without getting suspended. Looks like HGH/roids would make him a beast. LOL

Glad many here are high on him because it looks like 2 years before he'll be ready. Need to put serious weight on that frame and then he'll need to get paid. LOL

That and Deuce Gruden.

23 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As someone who makes part of my living off betting on sports. I have seen my share of Eastern Michigan and MAC games. In the 4th round you really just hoping to hit on someone who can contribute he does have some nice measurements. I remember him always being around the QB. He does need to get stronger and add some weight. Wouldn't expect much early on with him. 

This is what you should be taking in the 4th round and later. Athletes that you can coach up 

I myself am a fellow sports bettor for almost 30 years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

That and Deuce Gruden.

Oh yeah spend the Summer with Deuce. Might be best to just focus on bulking up and telling him not to worry he won't get cut and then shred him down for his second season to compete.

I remember making a tub of chicken pasta when I was first gaining weight. Ensure drinks and back then HORRIBLE thick protein bars that took time just to chew. Sups these days are WAY better but still not as effective as whatever Romanowski was taking. EAS owner and him hung out. Plus sups could still have banned things in them. Old School 'Ultimate Orange' was AWESOME but got pulled and came back years later less effective. Turned out it had something illegal in it. LOL 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, G said:

Oh yeah spend the Summer with Deuce. Might be best to just focus on bulking up and telling him not to worry he won't get cut and then shred him down for his second season to compete.

I remember making a tub of chicken pasta when I was first gaining weight. Ensure drinks and back then HORRIBLE thick protein bars that took time just to chew. Sups these days are WAY better but still not as effective as whatever Romanowski was taking. EAS owner and him hung out. Plus sups could still have banned things in them. Old School 'Ultimate Orange' was AWESOME but got pulled and came back years later less effective. Turned out it had something illegal in it. LOL 

Oh man i remember getting so shredded using Hydroxycuts then they changed the formula because of some banned things.

Crosby is super intriguing. He has good moves and is super athletic. I just think he is way too small to be a full time player early. His arms look like twigs haha. An NFL off season is going to do wonders for the guy and in year 2/3 he could be a beast at DE.

I'm so hyped about our class.