RaidersAreOne

Bosa

GP TOT SOLO AST SACK FF FR YDS INT YDS AVG TD LNG PD STF STFYDS KB
12 36 24 12 8 1 2 6 1 46 46.0 0 46 1 6 9 0

Crosby

GP TOT SOLO AST SACK FF FR YDS INT YDS AVG TD LNG PD STF STFYDS KB
12 37 27 10 7.5 3 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 3 7 21 0

I would say they are even right now.

Name will give it to Bosa if it's close...Maxx needs to pass him by quite a bit but damn had Bosa slipped to us and had we still drafted Crosby...Can't wait to see what an offseason of bulking does to Mad Maxx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Crosbys sacks, TFLs, and FF’s are on par with the biggest names in the league. This is not by luck or coincidence. We may have lucked into a 1st Round Pick. I’d say he’s already proven himself that he should of at least been drafted in the Mid 2nd at a bare minimum. 

Pretty damn good for a 4th Round Rookie. 

If he gets doubled next year, hopefully Ferrell can break out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Crosbys sacks, TFLs, and FF’s are on par with the biggest names in the league. This is not by luck or coincidence. We may have lucked into a 1st Round Pick. I’d say he’s already proven himself that he should of at least been drafted in the Mid 2nd at a bare minimum. 

Based on his tape and performance this season, he should've been a top 10 pick. 

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

Yes but one year isn’t enough tape. I’ll say we got two rounds of value and then bump him to a 1st next season if he repeats his performance. 

He dominated down the stretch and got better each and every week. If there was a re-draft, he'd be a top 10 pick. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He dominated down the stretch and got better each and every week. If there was a re-draft, he'd be a top 10 pick. 

Matchups could play a key role here though. Bengals had the 32nd line, Jets had the 30th, Denver Bottom 5, and almost all of the Charger OL was injured so they were like 33rd. 

All I’m saying, to claim he should be a Top 10 Pick is a huge claim. I’d have to see that one more season. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

While Crosby was a great great pick in the 4th and he looks like a real find and a future starter, possibly future impact starter, but he is not there with the big dogs yet.

Crosby had 45 total pressures, 11 sacks, 5 hits, 29 hurries, 4 FF's, 26 tackels.

The top 10 guys in pressure all get 70+, so there is room to grow there for sure.

His 11 sacks are trully great and he is tide for the 14th spot on the sack list, which is insane from a 4th rounder rookie.

The top 10 in hits all are 15 or more, his 5 is not a big number.

The top 10 in hurries all are 45+, his 29 is good for #39.

He is tied at 4 with his 4 FF, which is again crazy good.

His 26 tackle is good for the 39th spot.

He had a great rookie year, especially as a 4th rounder, but he is not yet with the big dogs. His pressure-sack ratio is not sustainable IMO, he needs to have more pressure to be consistently an 10+ sack guy. Obviously if Ferrell can step his game up big time on the other side that could help Crosby's case too with pressures, hurries and sacks. Interior pass rush would help both of them out. That is why I would like to see an impact FA DT addition. 

• Like 2

On 08/12/2019 at 9:31 PM, G said:

Name will give it to Bosa if it's close...Maxx needs to pass him by quite a bit but damn had Bosa slipped to us and had we still drafted Crosby...Can't wait to see what an offseason of bulking does to Mad Maxx

Maxx had a terrific year no doubt and was the pick of our DL but Bosa was on another level. Just looking at stats doesn't do the guy justice, he's a better run defender than Crosby and he's affecting the game like very few rookies can, DCs are game planning against him too but that's not to say Crosby hasn't been great. Bosa is the real deal and hopefully Crosby will continue to improve and be a ten year starter and Pro Bowler for us. Love Baldinger's Condor nickname too 😁  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chali21 said:

The Raiders had to beat the cards didn’t they. 

This is why I’m 100% for ranking late in the season, especially a season like the one past.  Come April, heck even right now people don’t remember who we even defeated for that win that caused us to miss out on Bosa for Ferrell or many of the other examples in years past.

Crosby would need at minimum 3 sacks more than Bosa to win DRoY.  Bosa has too much name recognition and Crosby too little for Crosby to overcome without a substantial sack margin.