Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

With the games we have left, maybe.

The Raiders have had success against Denver and the Chargers. Titans, Jets and Jacksonville just suck.

Hmm. Titans are 3-1 under Tannehil (almost 4-0 minus a few bad breaks) with an impressive win over the Chiefs. They will move to 4-1 this week after they beat the Jags. Titans are loaded with talent. They’ve gone 9-7 four years in a row for a reason. 

Titans game, even at home, is my second toughest game IMO. 

Power Rankings of Games Left (my opinion):

@KC (by far)

vs TENN

@LAC

@DEN

@NYJ

vs JAC

Winning a division game on the road, and sweeping ANY team is tough. And Denver ls D has emerged as a Top 5-8 unit lately. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Hmm. Titans are 3-1 under Tannehil (almost 4-0 minus a few bad breaks) with an impressive win over the Chiefs. They will move to 4-1 this week after they beat the Jags. Titans are loaded with talent. They’ve gone 9-7 four years in a row for a reason. 

Titans game, even at home, is my second toughest game IMO. 

Power Rankings of Games Left (my opinion):

@KC (by far)

vs TENN

@LAC

@DEN

@NYJ

vs JAC

Winning a division game on the road, and sweeping ANY team is tough. And Denver ls D has emerged as a Top 5-8 unit lately. 

I’m not saying if the whole team was good or bad,

I was say there offense sucks. 

OMG you think Tannehil is good?

9 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’m not saying if the whole team was good or bad,

I was say there offense sucks. 

OMG you think Tannehil is good?

He’s a lot better than Mariota 100%. Mariota is a Bottom 3-4 QB and absolutely dreadful. 

Anyways if you wanna quote me move it over to Around The League. 

Ahhh PUSH IT....push the tackle real good. I think we need a vet DE and then we can pass on a DE in the 1st. Can't wait til Max gains weight and strength as he's looking great now but could be dominant on a consistent basis.

25 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

great call, I had the same just not on here. wanted him moreau and Wilson in that round ,2 outta 3 aint bad.lol  I was surprised he was still available at the beginning of day 3.

He was undersized from a small school but his technique was off the charts. I seriously think he’s up to 280lb. Dude ran a 4.64 also skys the limit 

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Sorry but not sorry and my boy sanders

https://youtu.be/pfV7L97YRSg

Act like you've been here before... even if you haven't,

You like enough H/W/S prospects. Eventually one will stick right? You wanted Bruce Campbell in the first round. Rode Jamarcus to his end and apologized for him even after. And let's not forget DHB= Crabs+Mac lol.

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Act like you've been here before... even if you haven't,

You like enough H/W/S prospects. Eventually one will stick right? You wanted Bruce Campbell in the first round. Rode Jamarcus to his end and apologized for him even after. And let's not forget DHB= Crabs+Mac lol.

Dude quit crying 

all you got is Bruce Campbell And dhb which was the same draft year which was 5-6 years ago.

my de/lb mocks have been pretty much money

ziggy, van noy, bud, tj watt, maxx

Don’t hate congratulate

25 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Off/on topic if Mack got 4 sacks and ff vs that same bengals squad would y’all be like well it was the bungles or give Mack his props?

has Mack ever got 4 sacks in one game?

I believe it was against Denver in 2015 towards the end of the season if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1