Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Oh man i remember getting so shredded using Hydroxycuts then they changed the formula because of some banned things.

Was it Ephedra? I bought 7 year supply of that before it was banned for sale in 2004. Renewtrient was the best which was GBL a cousin of GHB once ingested. Unfortunately that didn't get banned it got scheduled as illegal.  :( I've never been as friendly and outgoing as when I use to take that daily. It got abused as a date rape drug because too much put you in stage 3/4 deep sleep with no chance of waking up til wore off. Seabass got caught with GHB. I knew a female bodybuilder who took Renewtrient and lost inches around her waist while gaining weight (muscle mass) on her bulking phase. I knew migraine sufferers who's headaches went away with Renewtrient.

I tried to copy and move this convo to a different topic area but copy paste doesn't work on this new site as well as the old one did. 

So HR needs to make the team so we can call him Baby Face Finster.   

Edit: Whoops I need to comment about Busey I mean Crosby...

Edited by G
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Key and Maxx will never be a run edge setter. They also are very situational in the pass rush department. Nelson was a complete DE. 

But I guess since we are not making the playoffs this year we can still get our EDGE next year. 

Yea, because they can’t put on weight and strength in an NFL training program. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Yea, because they can’t put on weight and strength in an NFL training program. 

What’s the % an NFL player, who needs to put on 15-20lbs, actually puts it on, and then plays effectively? Probably less than 5%. That is why Brian Burns was 16 instead of of the Top Pick in the draft even though he is by far the most technically sound. 

34 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What’s the % an NFL player, who needs to put on 15-20lbs, actually puts it on, and then plays effectively? Probably less than 5%. That is why Brian Burns was 16 instead of of the Top Pick in the draft even though he is by far the most technically sound. 

97.3%

lol nah but for real, It’s not all un common for guys to bulk up in the NFL. He has the frame to do it

Edited by Geezy

44 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Key and Maxx will never be a run edge setter. They also are very situational in the pass rush department. Nelson was a complete DE. 

But I guess since we are not making the playoffs this year we can still get our EDGE next year. 

Stop speaking in absolutes. You've made some really good observations and I've enjoyed your input over the draft, but you keep stating things as facts. It's unnecessary. 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

97.3%

lol nah but for real, It’s not all in common for guys to bulk up in the NFL. He has the frame to do it

Sure, but most of the time they don’t play well with that extra weight which is why they don’t put on the weight in college. 

45 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Sure, but most of the time they don’t play well with that extra weight which is why they don’t put on the weight in college. 

Guess we'll need to trust the coaches/staff then. If its anything like last year then it'll be a while before he bulks up haha. You'll get to see what he does soon enough based on the rookie DLinemen last year not putting on loads of strength.