Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We don’t need an EDGE anymore. Maxx is the real deal. 100% stud. 

I didn’t like him as a prospect and will eat all the crow possibly available. 

He is everything I saw in Chase Winovich and even better. 

Let’s get a DT like a Derrick Brown and have a monster DL. Pressure everywhere. 

Inside linebacker. No way I'm watching morrow whiff for another year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ehhhh, I'm not ready to say that quite yet. He is definitely a surprise and could be the steal of the draft, but I still would like to take a rusher in the 1st.

True, just got a little excited. He did just play the worst 2 OLs in the league. He has rest of the year to cement the starting role though. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

True, just got a little excited. He did just play the worst 2 OLs in the league. He has rest of the year to cement the starting role though. 

At worst he looks to be a very capable rotational guy. At best we have a high-end pass-rushing DE. Too early to say either way imo. 

I will say in a re-draft he goes top 10. Keep it up Maxx, I'd excited to see Salt and Pepper grow.

• Like 1

That was one of the most dominant performances I have ever seen from a rookie on the defensive side of the ball. 

I'm not going to overreact too much because the Bengals OL is bad, but he was living in the backfield. 

Maxx has been on fire since the Bears game. And the scary thing is he's still learning and still has a lot of room to improve to reach his ceiling. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mr Raider said:

That was one of the most dominant performances I have ever seen from a rookie on the defensive side of the ball. 

I'm not going to overreact too much because the Bengals OL is bad, but he was living in the backfield. 

Maxx has been on fire since the Bears game. And the scary thing is he's still learning and still has a lot of room to improve to reach his ceiling. 

His pressure has helped this D so much.  Pressure on a QB is critical for a D and Maxx the last few weeks has played extremely well.  What tremendous value he has given us as a 4th round pick.  

I will also say one of the best offseason acquisitions that flies under the radar has been Incognito.  I was very bullish on him after we signed him and he has not let me down.  He is playing at a Pro Bowl level and is an absolute mauler.  Having him next to Miller has helped Miller develop.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mr Raider said:

Dude, he still needs to get an NFL body. I'm stoked to see him develop as he gains strength and technique.

• Like 3